Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I have for sale a type R front lip, in primer but needs a bit of work. But your going to have to get this painted so your bodyshop can do a bit of work first, asking $100 plus shipping.
I also have type S sides from an 02 pearl blue type S, $100 plus shipping. I really don't want to ship either so prefer pickup,
you can email me for picts or write me at [email protected]

·
2,729 Posts
interested on the front lip, is it replica vis or authentic?
what about fitment and what is it made of ?
i'm interested and i have paypal ready so let me know.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
ok after one person asked for picts and after careful examination, this is the real JDM from Japan, they are marked HONDA PP on the inside then has the rectangle box with checkbox on it, remember this needs work, your going to have to send me your address for picts
thanks for the bump srt42004n
ok I have just been told that even though it has Honda PP marked on there, that is might not be real, do they even make a copy using fake markings? Well, I have a real type R lip that came on a real JDM front clip, so I'll see if I can take a look tomorrow and kee everyone updated

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK, I went to the shop and looked at all the other type R lip (sides and rear) and I believe the markings are too similar so I'm going to have to say these are a real JDM type R lip. I have photos of all if you really wanted to see the markings. I also don't believe that there is any company that is making any fake one out there and marking them with a "Honda PP" markings in them. If anyone know of any fake ones with Honda markings, lmk cause I wanna see them. Still up for sale, email me for picts [email protected]

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
still up for sale, not the front lip is not mint but it is an original and not some fiberglass that will break, needs a little bit of work but will be beautiful, picts have been sent to those who requested it

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.