Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
REVISED AS OF 08/20/14

2006 RSX Type S OEM NBP Rear Bumper Cover $200
2006 USDM RSX Type S OEM Taillights WITH sockets, brackets, pigtails, bulbs n gaskets $200

Combo deal $350!!

Crappy Camera Phone Pics Below..

·
Registered
14,880 Posts
wheels? and lmk if you wanna sell just the tail light brackets

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What condition is the rear bumper and tail lights in? If so how much shipped for the pair to 40229? THanks very interested.
well first off nothings 100% perfect in this world.. it seems pretty clean to me.. my original plan was to use it on my 02 DC5.. But dude DC5 parts are freakin expensive.. Either that or i have really good taste eg; ViS CF trunk and hood, Tein SS, Greddy SP2 Catback plus more... 05+ parts can wait..

·
Registered
59 Posts
Well that was my plan as well what were you planning besides the 05-06 rear. That is all I was going to do on my NBP 02 Type S. Im guessing you were going front as well.. Im not fully sure but seeing what is out there in case.

·
Registered
144 Posts
any better pics? how come there's no pics of the right side? I'd buy right now if better pics are posted with the right side included. Sorry bro you just have no itrader feedback. Message me if you get any better pics.

edit: just need the bumper and the taillights

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
any better pics? how come there's no pics of the right side? I'd buy right now if better pics are posted with the right side included. Sorry bro you just have no itrader feedback. Message me if you get any better pics.

edit: just need the bumper and the taillights
first of all i just purchased my first RSX last tuesday.. i'm on my 24th or 25th Honda/Acura although i'm still ah noobie here.. I'm a WELL known member on
B20vtec.com.. Ask about me !! All parts located in New York City.. BTW.. Right side of bumper looks just as good as the left side.. If your a serious buyer, then of course i can take more pics..

I don't sell junk..

·
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌&#874
5,675 Posts
fuck u al breezy go suck a cock fagget and kill yourself u worthless piece of shit. i wanted that shit fucker

1 - 20 of 21 Posts