Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry guys, decided to take it off the market. The one I want is ending up to be too much $ plus the mission associated with selling it and taking off the glass and shit. Thanks for all the comments though.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
HOLY OMG!!!!!!! I WOULD HELLA BUY THIS IF MY CAR WAS VBP!! let me buy that spoiler if the buyer for the hatch doesnt want the spoiler!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
does it come with the glass too? $350 seems like a good price but would prefer having it shipped to VA.

·
Hawks
5,634 Posts
curious to know if the hatch has holes from the small lip spoiler or just holes from the wing? do u need a stock hatch?

how much would u sell it for just the hatch with no spoilers?

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The hatch has holes from both the big and small spoilers, The hatch by itself is $275 plus shipping and paypal

·
Hawks
5,634 Posts
well if u still have it in a while ill think about getting it. well see what happens down the road. i already have the high wing and mini deck spoiler so it would just be swapping mine out. plus i would paint it anyways. ill keep in touch.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
lmk me if your willing to part out the minin deck lid!? :dontknow: bump for good pricing!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts