Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

FS: Voltex Style rear diffuser $200+shipping obo

3K views 52 replies 9 participants last post by  Anointed_DC5 
#1 · (Edited)
As the title states looking to sell this voltex style carbon diffuser. It's made for an evo but can be fitted on the dc5. I bought this second hand with the intention to fix it and install it but decided to goo a different route. It does need repairs and i can email detailed pics to anyone interested or you can see them on my Flikr account.

Asking $200 plus shipping OBO. Located in Lincoln NE.
20150417_165158 by anointeddc5_13, on Flickr

Untitled by anointeddc5_13, on Flickr

See less See more
#17 · (Edited)
i have the same exact diffuser but in frp, i test fitted it & you'll need to do some cutting by the exhaust area "as for me i have the apexi n1" so yea def' needed to be done, also some mounting points will need to be done because i also have a mugen rear lip, so it needs to be bolted on properly and maybe have 2 splitter rods some where in the middle to hold it like how you see these diffusers on the semi-new gen civics either for looks or just cause you need it, either way it'll hang down lower than the j's
plus because its made for an evo, not sure but ill have to double check with my body guy & see if he can atleast cut between 1.5-2.5" down the middle for the ends to line up with the MRL then mold that shit back, as you can see in anointeds pic above that shit is hella wide compared to the OEM bumper so yeahh...

#20 ·
I think you got this one.

I have one of those too. But mine's a fiberglass replica.

And you're right, it's going to take a lot of work to fit, looks like it's going to need about 3in removed from the center for it to even fit the end.

Which is why I'm not even sure I'm gonna deal with it, because I really don't know how to fiberglass.

#22 · (Edited)
yeah fuck man, i ordered my diffuser long ago & the company i got them from TNAAUTO they only had 1's for the evo especially for my budget its all i could get
i mean there was the s2k & subi 1s but i never knew they actually made 1 for the civics like wtf?! i thought it was custom cut at the time too
dammit i should've done more research & gone with that since the width is def' smaller lol
ok yea so i guess if anybody wants mines LMK i still have it never made any mounting points just yet, BNIB, FRP Material etc. :mam:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.