Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
JUST GOT MORE VINYL AGAIN!!! PLEASE PM ME BECAUSE I'M TOO BUSY TO CHECK THIS THREAD OFTEN!!

DIY IS UP!!!!!!
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?p=19720252#post19720252
Brand: Oracal 8300 Vinyl

Duration: Outdoor life 2-3 years. Also, I had these on my OEM Raybirg foglights on my DC2 for about 2 years and with oem bulbs burning at 55watts and it never burnt the vinyl. If you have hid in your fogs, then it runs cooler. This vinyl will not burn or melt as long as you are using oem bulbs or equivalent.

It's pretty damn easy to apply. POST #5 FOR THE DIY. I will make my DIY very soon. Protect your fogs from chipping, this last longer than paint and much easier to remove than paint, and is cheaper than yellow bulbs.

Here's a sample picture of the vinyl on my OEM DC2 foglights.

They are cut into 3.25" x 4.5" squares, so you just apply them on and trim off the excess. Applies to OEM and OEM replica fogs.

Accept Paypal or Cash/Money order Via mail:

$5.00 shipped for a pair of vinyl
$9 shipped for 2 pairs of vinyl
custom pricing for custom sizes requested!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Nike Freak
1,338 Posts
Very interested in a yellow. I have a DC5 too

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
for $5 this stuff is cheaper than bulbs and works like lamin-x

·
Nike Freak
1,338 Posts
pmed

·
Nike Freak
1,338 Posts
Did you get to ship them out yet? Ill post pics for everyone once I get them.

·
Registered
127 Posts
does your foglights show yellow when it shines on the road if so ill buy some right now... let me know...

edit: lol of course its gunna show yellow because the films yellow lol what i mean is...does the film show a bright yellow yellow or a baby yellow on the road???

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Some pics of the old girl in action with fogs. The fog lights on my old DC2 are the OEM Raybirg ones. So yes, the vinyl does give it a nice yellow lightning comparable to using yellow bulbs.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just follow the DIY for general guidelines. The DIY is found in post #5 above.

-Tony

1 - 20 of 206 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.