Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
It is inevitable
15,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these pieces of shit that always wear camo and claim to be a veteran... most of them you can ask what was their MOS was or something like that and they have no clue what you're talking about. offer them some kind of handy man job to pay them for, they get pissed off, or offer them food when their sign states that they're hungry and they get pissed off. very rarely do i see one that's not just a lazy piece of shit trying to get drugs or alcohol.

there's an ordinance in my jurisdiction against panhandling, so we run them off. there's one asian family that comes around here... a mother and 5 kids all under the age of 12. she always has some huge elaborate sign talking about how their car was stolen as they were driving from california to maryland (somehow wound up in nc right by sc) or that they were all raped and tortured and don't know where they're at/abducted by aliens/what the fuck ever. i have no clue what their deal actually is. the mother acts like she can't speak english, the oldest daughter does the talking and won't say shit about shit.

anyway, i used to give my change to ones with misspelled signs or something like that. now, if i'm going through a drive through or something and one asks for food, i'll do that... but fuck the ones that pretend to be veterans and don't appreciate job offers or food.

·
Super Moderator
430,556 Posts
mom and the kids are all under 12? what the fuck, how is that even possible?

anyway fuck those asians, bunch of shady ass motherfuckers, i wouldnt trust any of them

·
It is inevitable
15,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mom and the kids are all under 12? what the fuck, how is that even possible?

anyway fuck those asians, bunch of shady ass motherfuckers, i wouldnt trust any of them
shit, you're the asian one, you tell me.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
U prolly woulnd like frisco then......the homeless are everywhere!....aggressive, non aggressive, yellers and shadow boxers.......they all like to fight and never sleep!......
good morning San Francisco!

·
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
5,293 Posts
these pieces of shit that always wear camo and claim to be a veteran... most of them you can ask what was their MOS was or something like that and they have no clue what you're talking about. offer them some kind of handy man job to pay them for, they get pissed off, or offer them food when their sign states that they're hungry and they get pissed off. very rarely do i see one that's not just a lazy piece of shit trying to get drugs or alcohol.

there's an ordinance in my jurisdiction against panhandling, so we run them off. there's one asian family that comes around here... a mother and 5 kids all under the age of 12. she always has some huge elaborate sign talking about how their car was stolen as they were driving from california to maryland (somehow wound up in nc right by sc) or that they were all raped and tortured and don't know where they're at/abducted by aliens/what the fuck ever. i have no clue what their deal actually is. the mother acts like she can't speak english, the oldest daughter does the talking and won't say shit about shit.

anyway, i used to give my change to ones with misspelled signs or something like that. now, if i'm going through a drive through or something and one asks for food, i'll do that... but fuck the ones that pretend to be veterans and don't appreciate job offers or food.
Nice job enabling drive-thru homeless. Some people have such nerve.

·
It is inevitable
15,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
threadstarter is a whiny faggit cock holster.

edit: corrected spelling.

·
It is inevitable
15,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
8,955 Posts
Yeah, I'm usually pretty dubious about their stupid signs proclaiming their veteran status, or unlikely troubles ... especially since you see the same people in the same place day after day, month after month, for years. Seriously people, scrape together enough cash for a bucket and squeegee, put an add on Craig's List and wash some fucking windows.

I do get the occasional kick from the rare honest sign. Saw a young guy last week with a sign that said, Need Money for Alcohol. That got a smile out of me ... But no money. I used to live downtown, and still get down there pretty often ... besides that 99% of them are total bullshit, you could empty your wallet to them everyday and not begin to make any real difference.

There are all sorts of beggars, which is sort of interesting in itself. Young punks hanging around bumming money for smokes, lots of obvious mental cases who really are street people, some in the burbs who look like they probably sleep indoors. Near the Whole Foods downtown there is always this old lady with a cup. She dresses fine and obviously does not sleep on the street, but she is always there, probably lives in one of the nearby high-rise condo buildings ... not cheap. I suspect she does it for something to do.

There was a guy who "played" a trumpet at various places downtown. Wore a white tux and Mikey Mouse ears. I dropped a $20 in his case once because I had been hearing him make that horrible racket for years, and it made me smile to think about it--one of those odd little things that made downtown feel like home. He died, last year I think it was. There was a little writeup in the paper.

·
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
5,293 Posts
Yeah, I'm usually pretty dubious about their stupid signs proclaiming their veteran status, or unlikely troubles ... especially since you see the same people in the same place day after day, month after month, for years. Seriously people, scrape together enough cash for a bucket and squeegee, put an add on Craig's List and wash some fucking windows.

I do get the occasional kick from the rare honest sign. Saw a young guy last week with a sign that said, Need Money for Alcohol. That got a smile out of me ... But no money. I used to live downtown, and still get down there pretty often ... besides that 99% of them are total bullshit, you could empty your wallet to them everyday and not begin to make any real difference.

There are all sorts of beggars, which is sort of interesting in itself. Young punks hanging around bumming money for smokes, lots of obvious mental cases who really are street people, some in the burbs who look like they probably sleep indoors. Near the Whole Foods downtown there is always this old lady with a cup. She dresses fine and obviously does not sleep on the street, but she is always there, probably lives in one of the nearby high-rise condo buildings ... not cheap. I suspect she does it for something to do.

There was a guy who "played" a trumpet at various places downtown. Wore a white tux and Mikey Mouse ears. I dropped a $20 in his case once because I had been hearing him make that horrible racket for years, and it made me smile to think about it--one of those odd little things that made downtown feel like home. He died, last year I think it was. There was a little writeup in the paper.
Wait. You aren't talking about Bleeding Gums Murphy, are you? God I miss that old bastard.

·
S U P E R C H A R G E D
41,841 Posts

so you're a christian...

that has qualms about giving money to poor people...

·
R-SeX
1,111 Posts
Last week a car pulls up, this white lady and her mexican dude was like, "yo I can pull that dent out of your quarter panel for $40 in 5 minutes". I was thinking, fuck these bullshit ass lyin people. The damage to my quater panel is beyond 5 minute repair. So I asked if they had a business card of some sort, they said no and they were doing mobile service only. I said I didn't have the time or cash. They then said, "oh uh, could you help with some gas money? Anything would help." Fuck these people.

·
It is inevitable
15,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
so you're a christian...

that has qualms about giving money to poor people...

******* please... i have qualms about giving money to anybody.

if one of them needs a lawnmower fixed so they can mow grass for money, i'll do that. actually just gave somebody a riding lawnmower a few months ago. jesus gave fish and bread, not benjamins. i'll also buy them a jr. bacon... stankin asses ain't getting no double. i'm broke myself, so i'd rather do handyman stuff or give somebody the means to make money.

edit: now that you've made it into the octagon, lets see some of the old school shit talking and trolling. i remember team shinken.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts