Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fujita cold air intake with AEM dry flow filter. AEM dry flow filter few years old and recently cleaned. Comes with all hardware and hoses. Also Comptech Replica OBX V2 header no flex pipe, great fit, great sound and gains. Has primary and secondary O2 sensors Primary has less than 20k miles on it so still good to tune with if plan to get kpro.

Need gone for space with my part out. Both boxed ready to ship $250 anywhere in the US!!

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
K20 engines respond very well to cold air. Arguably one of the best first and cheapest bolt on upgrades for these motors. Whp differs from car to car I was tuned with kpro with it and put down some good numbers. Check out bolt on basics section for more info on here.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Surprised with the lack of interest in these parts... numerous threads on here showing reviews and dynos of what to expect which is great considering the price.

·
I can get that for you
781 Posts
Seems like someone would jump on it. Lots of new members. Maybe should start linking part threads on new member intros haha. Start getting these noobs making some power

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts