Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Full-Race Stage 2GT
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys i have tried to search but got no answers. I need to know how all the couplers for the Full-race IC piping run. I know there are two straights coming off the IC. Then there is a straight coming off the TB. Then the reducer comes off the Turbo. But the two for the one is long and the other is short for where they come back in by the tire. Which one goes where is the longer one on the bottom and smaller one on top or what? Thanks for the help guys.

·
700+ HP Club!!!
2,671 Posts
where the f' is the full race install guide once again???

we could have referenced those pics

·
You really paid for that?
2,045 Posts
because i am installing the full-race kit?:dontknow:
Alright here's the thing, and I am not trying to come off as an asshole. If you have the "KIT" then you have all the Full-race parts which should all fit together perfectly.

If you are installing the turbo kit yourself, you must have some sort of mechanical ability.

IC piping 9 times outta 10, only goes one way. Some piece might be interchangeable, but for the most part, every piece in unique, and only fits one way. There is really NO WAY to get it wrong, or else you will never connect all the pieces from turbo to TB.

You said you knew what connect to the turbo, and then to the TB, there are only a handful of other piece which should really be quite easy.

Unless you are changing some other parts of the hardware, you should have no problems.

It you are installing the entire kit, the piping should be the last thing you are worrying about. Its pretty much idiot proof... although over the years I have seen some pretty talented idiots on this board.

Good luck :thumbsup:

·
Complete Part Out
16,861 Posts
Alright here's the thing, and I am not trying to come off as an asshole. If you have the "KIT" then you have all the Full-race parts which should all fit together perfectly.

If you are installing the turbo kit yourself, you must have some sort of mechanical ability.

IC piping 9 times outta 10, only goes one way. Some piece might be interchangeable, but for the most part, every piece in unique, and only fits one way. There is really NO WAY to get it wrong, or else you will never connect all the pieces from turbo to TB.

You said you knew what connect to the turbo, and then to the TB, there are only a handful of other piece which should really be quite easy.

Unless you are changing some other parts of the hardware, you should have no problems.

It you are installing the entire kit, the piping should be the last thing you are worrying about. Its pretty much idiot proof... although over the years I have seen some pretty talented idiots on this board.

Good luck :thumbsup:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Full-Race Stage 2GT
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea i know the piping is the LAST thing to worry about. And it's not the piping im worried about i know where it goes. My Question WAS which COUPLERS were to go on top or bottom of where the pipes run in the fender well cause there are two hump couplers one long and one short and i didnt know which one people were putting on top or bottom.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts