Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I saw a bulletin on myspace about F2 looking for fitments testers. (unfortunately not for DC5) but i decided to give them a shout out. This is what i got back from them.

Thank you very much for the interest in our product. We are defenitely working on the DC5 chassis. We will keep you in mind when these will be over here. We will need a test fitment vehicle before these are available. We will keep everyone updated on this. Thank you for your support and continued patience. We really appreciate it.

Function & Form
(626) 407-0015
(626) 282-0985
www. f2autolife. com
[email protected]
www. blog. f2autolife. com

Any ideas or thoughts??:noes:

·
I Don't Even
9,180 Posts
im guessing this is for the version 3 or whatever???

since everyone loved the version 2 since it can dump the rsx. but ive heard the spring rates are a bit too soft for people who canyon run/track/auto-x.

also heard the new version will be made from taiwan just like megans d2 and ksports:dontknow:

and since they said "when these will be over here" im guessing they are from taiwan???:noes:

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea these do give it a good dump. thats the good part.

But what if its just for DD like i am planing on doing. Would be good and ok

Taiwan huh? sounds no bueno:thumbsdow:shady:

·
I Don't Even
9,180 Posts
yea these do give it a good dump. thats the good part.

But what if its just for DD like i am planing on doing. Would be good and ok

Taiwan huh? sounds no bueno:thumbsdow:shady:
i installed the version 2's on con5tant's car. and he seems to like it since thats the only thing he uses his car for is DD:thumbsup:

·
广州本田
250 Posts
Any off the shelve prebuilt coilover is more then enough for a Daily Driving car, no matter if is from taiwan or whatever ...

·
That Dead Pedal Guy
2,991 Posts
From what I understand, function & form currently has two coil overs for the dc5..

Type 1 and..
Type 2 (old version)

The new version of Type 2 was released for many other cars a while back, but they're still working on them for the dc5.

I'm still waiting on the new version of the Type 2s ...Hopefully they'll be better!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts