Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

funiture stores

564 Views 16 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  madneo
Anyone know of a good place to go? Or have hookups?

I'm looking for a sofa. 3 seater. Preferably leather. looking to spend around 500 bucks.

Any help would be appreciated.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Ikea? :dontknow:
or Craigslist!
I went to GH Johnson, great selection, good service. Price may be a little higher but you get what you pay for. I highly recommend it after going to a dozen shops in Toronto/Mississauga.
or brick :D...usually they have promos....buy the sofa and get a free TV...u could reframe that :D
or brick :D...usually they have promos....buy the sofa and get a free TV...u could reframe that :D
i would highly go against that suggestion, Brick has horrible service, order a couch and get it delivered 2 months later if you're lucky.
i would highly go against that suggestion, Brick has horrible service, order a couch and get it delivered 2 months later if you're lucky.
Ya, they called the day my TV was supposed to be delivered and pushed it back a week :dontknow:
Find a friend with a truck to avoid issues like this :laughing:
Find a friend with a truck to avoid issues like this :laughing:
sometimes that's not even an option, i walked in looking for a bed frame and found one i wanted to buy on the showroom floor. So i'm ready to buy this thing and told the guy I'll be back in 30 mins after I get my dad's van to load it and he says "oh we don't have any at this location its at the warehouse, we can deliver it next week if its not on backorder, if it is it might take 4 weeks" :rolleyes:
We ordered a nice marble dining room table a long time ago from the brick.
Took like 3 months to get it delivered. Some gotta go mine the marble, cut and make it custom for you crap.

When the guys finally came it was these 2 tiny asian men. (I'm asian myself, but these were the typical skinny guys). Dad and I offered to help them carry it in since it was heavy.

They declined saying they had to do it in case anything happened.
Low and behold, 45 seconds later guy walking backwards trips on step, hits head on table, and table cracks in half!

Damn, learned my lesson that day. From now on any UPS, Fedex, I don't care what guy can deliver my stuff till I'm satisfied, and I don't touch it.
:beerchug:
I always just go to IKEA. I know that some people say that their stuff is cheap quality, but I haven't had problems with any furniture that I bought there. Besides, I like the minimalist style of their furniture, which can otherwise usually only be found at designer furniture stores, but at a cost of an arm and a leg.
I always just go to IKEA. I know that some people say that their stuff is cheap quality, but I haven't had problems with any furniture that I bought there. Besides, I like the minimalist style of their furniture, which can otherwise usually only be found at designer furniture stores, but at a cost of an arm and a leg.
Some of their stuff is ok, other stuff is cheap crap though.
i design and make my own furniture, muahaha
Ikea rocks if you like the European modern style furniture. Where else can you fit a whole living room in the trunk of your car? Most of my house is decorated with Ikea accessories, plus in two years if you don't like the style, you don't feel guilty throwing it out.
ikea is the best shit you get in terms of design and price. quality...no
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.