Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
WILDCARD!
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Just a public service announcement if you happen to be looking for these. ICB Motorsport still has them in stock: JDM DC5 Integra RSX 02-06 Honda Door Visors Kit

Just bought a set for myself. They are NOT cheap, but that's to be expected as they were discontinued years ago. I only know of one other seller for these currently, and they're asking $300, so ICB is the way to go.

Also, these guys are still just as awesome as they used to be years ago. They had my order out the door within 5 minutes of placing it and they upgraded me to faster shipping for free.

·
Registered
154 Posts
dang, I'm going to have to try and snag one sometime. Been meaning to pick up a set for a while but just haven't gotten around to it. ICB motorsport has always been a win in my book

·
WILDCARD!
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dang, I'm going to have to try and snag one sometime. Been meaning to pick up a set for a while but just haven't gotten around to it. ICB motorsport has always been a win in my book
Yeah, like I said, NOT cheap! It does make me cringe a bit to spend almost $300 on some window visors, but we don't have many options to get the legit product at this point. The only other source I've seen selling them is the DC5Rparts guy, and I've heard enough not good things about him to make me not want to give him any of my coin. I feel good about giving it to ICB, though. They've never let me down.

·
Premium Member
145,086,203 Posts
I'm the DC5Rparts guy.. say it to my face

·
Super Moderator
259,488 Posts
Usually I'd agree with you on ICB but they raked me a few months ago charging me $35 to ship a USPS priority box that normally costs $15. I also attempted to order an exhaust from him and ended up saving myself $200 ordering it directly from Japan.

Nice to see they have some rare items in stock, but their prices can be hit and miss depending on what it is.

·
Premium Member
145,086,203 Posts
I work at ICB.. say it to my face

1 - 9 of 9 Posts