Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like the RSX is done. What would you guys pick between these two? G35...306hp 6speed $34k or 328i... 230hp 6speed sport pkg $36k. The G looks pretty good.

·
Wanna see my war face?
9,528 Posts
G35 Coupe FTMFW
its a nice car, beautiful... and it sounds like teh secks

·
Back Up Nasty Nate
1,015 Posts
what kind of time frame are you operating on with that type of field you could stick it out to late summer for the release of the g37 coupe.. that was this year that theyre doing this release im pretty sure.. :coffee:

·
Mamimi
6,024 Posts
Looks like the RSX is done. What would you guys pick between these two? G35...306hp 6speed $34k or 328i... 230hp 6speed sport pkg $36k. The G looks pretty good.
I hope you are kidding. The numbers are right there man... 300+ hp for less than the bmw? Cmon, and you said it yourself, G35 looks pretty damn good. :p
I bet they pull pretty hard too, slap a turbo on.... :vtec:

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, this time around, I'm looking to have less aftermarket. Makes the car a bit less practical for family life. Maybe a CAI or something. BMW does make a really nice car. Just looking for some outside opinion. BTW, test drove an 06 M3w/ performance pkg. It was really sweet ride, but upgrading M3's (even minimally) is very expensive for the results.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts