Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
61 - 80 of 99 Posts

·
whatttt?
6,018 Posts
yea i totally agree, its more bang for your buck than the G will ever be

like i said before, if this was on show room floors a year ago i would definitely be cross shopping the two

·
RSX-T
792 Posts
i think the interior on my G is............:giggity: so i will be biased but i love my G and cant wait to start modding it but the genesis does look nice

·
SUN DEVILS!
366 Posts
If I could take off all the Hyundai badges off I would get it over a g37 because im a cheap ass and the modded pics look great so far

·
Australian Senior Member
1,181 Posts
The interior seals the deal for me and I have to give a nod to the Infiniti. That said, we do not have either car available in Australia so I will stick with the 2k9 Mazda 6 Sport.

·
iNeg™
21,001 Posts
I love the competition hyundai is bring to the automotive world, hopefully this will help other manufacturers step up their game and lower (yeah right) their prices to better compete.

·
Australian Senior Member
1,181 Posts
if mazda would only make an Mazda6 coupe with an 2.5L MZR turbo'd engine and AWD platform as a Mazdaspeed trim, that car would would be worth considering.

But they don't. :thumbsdow
Yea I said that too, but apparently because Mazda USA does not want a new MPS/Mazdaspeed version the entire MPS version was canned because it would not be 'worth the cost'. Blame it on the yanks.

·
Gmen FTL
5,372 Posts
just found this pic on myg37,

BLACK GENESIS IS FUCKING HOT

for a second i thought it was another pic of your car in your sig :giggity:

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
in recent tests, the genesis outgunned the G37 in almost everything from handling to comfort, road noise, etc .. i saw a dyno sheet on a genesis forum showing 295whp with a cold air intake and VDC turned off .. oh it's lighter and get better gas milleage than the G37 .. the warranty is much better and the car cost 8000$ less ..

Just think about it this way.

now with 30 grand you can pick between one of the AWD cars (Evo/STi), Camaro, Mustang or

a fucking a beasty rwd Hyundai! lol :vtec:

·
"Por-Sha"
12,673 Posts
in recent tests, the genesis outgunned the G37 in almost everything from handling to comfort, road noise, etc .. i saw a dyno sheet on a genesis forum showing 295whp with a cold air intake and VDC turned off .. oh it's lighter and get better gas milleage than the G37 .. the warranty is much better and the car cost 8000$ less ..

Just think about it this way.

now with 30 grand you can pick between one of the AWD cars (Evo/STi), Camaro, Mustang or

a fucking a beasty rwd Hyundai! lol :vtec:
No doubt it has great performance. Just as everyone said, I wonder how it will do down the line when mileage adds up.

STi is still about the same price as a G37.

61 - 80 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.