Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
iNeg™
21,001 Posts
No doubt it has great performance. Just as everyone said, I wonder how it will do down the line when mileage adds up.

STi is still about the same price as a G37.
Who cares? You got 100k miles to find out lol.

·
N54>K20
1,009 Posts
this car keeps getting my attention more and more

what were the weight specs for the 2.0t?

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
g37 any given day =) haha

a hyundai is a hyundai...
Hyundai has come a long way my frand. I suggest you do your homework.

hmm, rich man 370z or rwd steroided tibby? the real question boils down to, does it have a pussy magnet?
where is this pussy magnet you speak of?

I'm up in the air on this one. I think bang for the buck wise, the Genesis is the way to go. Looks are good, performance is supposed to be good so what's not to like. Get over the fact that it's a hyundai and you've got yourself a decent whip for much less than the G37.

·
tinyROAR.com
2,205 Posts
Who cares? You got 100k miles to find out lol.
yea this thing is shipping with 10 year power train warranty
btw if anyone wants i attached the brochure ;)

if this car is fine in 1 year I will be trading in the rsx
genesis > *

Attachments

·
Registered
631 Posts
the genesis is definitely more curvaceous which is why it looks much newer than the g37. that and the paint seems a lot shinier. but i hate the genesis tail lights and those rims can't even begin to compete with the g's. and you can't argue with the performance aspect. the g wins that category hands down. and i've sat in a g37 and i highly doubt that the hyundai is anywhere near as nice with its interior.

·
Registered
10,308 Posts
do not like the fronts on those genesis, i dont know why people love it so much. the rear looks better though.

i wonder how these things drive, can't wait to test drive one for kicks.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Base is 3300 lbs. With just a intake and a tune on the V6 this car is up there with a e46 M3 but more tq. I kinda like the fact that a lot of people hate this car so it shouldn't be too common.
i actually read that the base weighs a couple hundred lbs more than the new v6 mustang...

1,493 Posts
do not like the fronts on those genesis, i dont know why people love it so much. the rear looks better though.

i wonder how these things drive, can't wait to test drive one for kicks.
been there, was underwhelmed with the 3.8 v6

·
Registered
38 Posts
81 - 99 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.