#1 · (Edited)
I won.

Moar pics tomorrow after its not so cold and the suns up.. :laughing:

See less See more
#3 ·
i had to get everyones attention..lol

sorry no real race..i saw some rsx's driving back home though if that counts

#5 ·
i admit it im just an attention whore..i had an accord ex v6 coupe before..if that counts..its a honda! im sorry :(

#11 ·
Nice car man +rep

On another note it's still is slow lol

Reactions: Agent Smith
#22 ·
nope..lol i got a new job else where..but my gf took my position so you should be seeing a BOM Fit S there alot more often now.. :laughing:

there is pretty much NO space in the back for passangers. they might as well turned it into a 2 seater. :firemad:

#21 ·
and the holy k20a is powdercoated with blood of unicorns, therefore the valve cover is red...no way anything can beat that, besides the allmighty srt4, and we all know that "srt4 wasnt racing".....to see a rsx and srt4 racing would proclaim the beggining of armageddon, where the world will stop and all time will cease to exist, and if a lowly g37, vette, bugatti, or any of that bullshit nonsense would try to get in on the race, they would be smitten by the sheer force of veetack and turbo:bowdown:

Reactions: Croc
#28 ·
OMFg my company website is being hacked so i cant do any of my work AHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

FReE DAY FTW

Reactions: BlackSS
#32 ·
CCICNA, chinese export/import inspection company

the system went down, so i couldnt process the orders and shit lol

#34 ·
couldnt tell you about the vtak, i never took it up above 4k rpm yet since im babying it til after break in period

but the exhausts sound WONDERFUL :love:

#36 ·
Nice looking car! +rep!

Reactions: W1lson
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.