Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 201 Posts

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
and the holy k20a is powdercoated with blood of unicorns, therefore the valve cover is red...no way anything can beat that, besides the allmighty srt4, and we all know that "srt4 wasnt racing".....to see a rsx and srt4 racing would proclaim the beggining of armageddon, where the world will stop and all time will cease to exist, and if a lowly g37, vette, bugatti, or any of that bullshit nonsense would try to get in on the race, they would be smitten by the sheer force of veetack and turbo:bowdown:

·
whatttt?
6,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
nice... will i be seeing this in the parking lot?
nope..lol i got a new job else where..but my gf took my position so you should be seeing a BOM Fit S there alot more often now.. :laughing:

there is pretty much NO space in the back for passangers. they might as well turned it into a 2 seater. :firemad:

·
I don't like you
18,158 Posts
nope..lol i got a new job else where..but my gf took my position so you should be seeing a BOM Fit S there alot more often now.. :laughing:

there is pretty much NO space in the back for passangers. they might as well turned it into a 2 seater. :firemad:
hey you knew that after test driving it and checking it out and yet you still bought it stop bitching lmao.

·
whatttt?
6,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
hey you knew that after test driving it and checking it out and yet you still bought it stop bitching lmao.
:(you got me there..not like ill be sitting in the back anyway. probably just enough room for 2 skinny wimminz :giggitygiggity:

·
I don't like you
18,158 Posts
:(you got me there..not like ill be sitting in the back anyway. probably just enough room for 2 skinny wimminz :giggitygiggity:
:thumbsup: :D
Well you said today you were going to get more pics of the inside and out an well.....nothing so

·
whatttt?
6,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
:thumbsup: :D
Well you said today you were going to get more pics of the inside and out an well.....nothing so
god im stuck at fucking work until 5!

i had trouble leaving the car in the parking structure all alone this morning..

i swear i really got the car! dont pull a molten on me plz :(:(

·
whatttt?
6,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
OMFg my company website is being hacked so i cant do any of my work AHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

FReE DAY FTW

Reactions: BlackSS

·
I don't like you
18,158 Posts
god im stuck at fucking work until 5!

i had trouble leaving the car in the parking structure all alone this morning..

i swear i really got the car! dont pull a molten on me plz :(:(
lol molten ahahah. No I believe you I just havent actually seen the car at all so I was curious how they look. It looks good from what I could see in your pics I was just curious about the outside and inside more.:thumbsup: Worried someone will ding your car?
OMFg my company website is being hacked so i cant do any of my work AHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

FReE DAY FTW
:run::laughing:

·
whatttt?
6,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
CCICNA, chinese export/import inspection company

the system went down, so i couldnt process the orders and shit lol

·
whatttt?
6,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
damn dude nice g37!!! i want one badly...fucking a hell of alot better than a rsx. i hate u right now bc im jeleous. hows the vtak on the g37? repped:thumbsup:
couldnt tell you about the vtak, i never took it up above 4k rpm yet since im babying it til after break in period

but the exhausts sound WONDERFUL :love:

·
SSless :-(
1,835 Posts
Nice looking car! +rep!

Reactions: W1lson

·
whatttt?
6,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
the hell 3.5? im packing a 3.7

lol but same shit :p

·
I don't like you
18,158 Posts

Attachments

21 - 40 of 201 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.