Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
569 Posts
soccerman002 said:
I've got the AutoMeter Cobalt A/F Gauge, and it only picks up readings when I am applying pressure to the gas pedal...a situation that I read is normal for some a/f gauges. I soldered the o2 sensor wire to the white/red wire running off the ecu which seemed to help...might want to give that a shot.
i have the same gauge and this might be a dumb question .. but where exactly is the ecu wire that is red/white to tap into for the o2 sensor wire?? details would be nice if its not too much trouble .. i'm gettin frustrated :eek:

· Registered
569 Posts
syrous said:
Lol...no worries, I had the same problem.

The red/white wire is coming out of the ecu (which is located under the passanger side glove box). The ECU has a whole bunch of plugs going into it. The red/white wire is among the whole bunch of wires going into the left-most plug.
You just gotta find it, strip a little bit and solder the wire from the gauge to the existing wire. Then just use electrical tape to seal it up all nice and youre good to go!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.