Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what kind of gauges are good?
what do u think about auto meter?
oh ya.. u think for the air/fuel ratio we'll need to buy a aftermarket piece for the factory sensor?

·
Registered
5,714 Posts
I was wondering about this as well. I was thinking autometer lunar or ultralite. Which gauges are good ideas to start off with? Also, if i get these, do they come with everything that makes them work, or do i have to buy more crap for that?

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
Auto Meter is very good, Nordskog is good (digital and matches the RSX interior well), so is Stewart Warner. Over all the king of the hill is Auto Meter.

Edit: We sell more Auto Meter than the other 2 companies.

·
Buttplugs?
313 Posts
I have all autometer and they work very well. I even made a custom center console for mine, as you can see. I like em there rather than on the A-pillar because they create a huge blind spot when cornering in auto-x. :driving:

·
Registered
5,714 Posts
Also, this may not be the place to ask, but i didnt see it anywhere else. I'm looking at the pushbutton starter. I havent seen it anywhere else but where the factory head unit was, and i still have the factory one. Is there anywhere else to put it?

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
i personall went with Autometer Ultralites. There are by far the best match and you cant beat the price. I have a Air Fuel Ratio, Boost/Vacuum, and Volt meter. At this point they are basically for looks. I also replaced the bulbs with ultra brite red led's, i got sick of changing bulbs every couple of weeks. THe LED's also match better.

·
Registered
5,714 Posts
Do you need mods for the vacuum? I wasnt sure about that. I was thinking maybe that, oil pressure, and a/f. Did you do them yourself, and was it difficult? Did you get all that stuff from here, or somewhere else? Looks real nice.

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
theFlyingCostello said:
Also, this may not be the place to ask, but i didnt see it anywhere else. I'm looking at the pushbutton starter. I havent seen it anywhere else but where the factory head unit was, and i still have the factory one. Is there anywhere else to put it?
Just put it where you want to and where it would fit. I have seen the power outlet under the radio and also where the moonroof button is.

·
Registered
5,714 Posts
does the pushbutton starter you guys sell have all the necessary stuff? I have the moonroof, and the empty 3rd button spot over there looks too small. Is that incorrect?

·
Registered
5,714 Posts
as for what i plan to do with the car, nothing major. I want to maintain my warranty, and just do a couple of aesthetic things, and minor adjustments to gain a little power.

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
theFlyingCostello said:
does the pushbutton starter you guys sell have all the necessary stuff? I have the moonroof, and the empty 3rd button spot over there looks too small. Is that incorrect?
The ones that we sell do come with everything thing that you need. There really isn't a lot of room on the RSX dash for it, but you can find a place.

·
Buttplugs?
313 Posts
Hey Reverand, where did you get those LEDs for your gauges? Those are way brighter than my LEDs, looks good man!

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
wpayson said:
Hey Reverand, where did you get those LEDs for your gauges? Those are way brighter than my LEDs, looks good man!
:iamwiths: I was wondering the same thing, it would be a nice addition to the online store. I have a company that makes LED wedge bulbs but I have not see bulbs for these.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts