Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I fight for the SYSTEM
18,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do not have fog lights. i want fog lights. i do NOT want the OEM fog lights, i want smaller projector fog lights. problem is they would look like crap in the stock hole.

last week i bought a front bumper off a wrecked RSX and began fabricating pieces that would allow me to bolt practically any aftermarket fog light kit in the stock hole, only needing to cut out the 'waffle' and the hole for the fog lense itself, so the installed fog lights would look 100% OEM and 100% clean.

my question is this; i am having a pair made for myself, i would like to know if it would be worth my while to have a limited run produced and sold, i would also consider making them for the '05's if the demand is there.

·
Registered
24,665 Posts
i think u need to post a pic of what u have before ppl are gonna say "yea i want it" :)

·
I fight for the SYSTEM
18,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
krystar said:
i think u need to post a pic of what u have before ppl are gonna say "yea i want it" :)
you sir are correct, problem is my laptop HD is dead and i cant use my work computer for pics etc. ill do some composite sketches and scan em and post em tho

·
The Spaniard
847 Posts
I've thought about doing this myself, but you need the Fog housing (that attatches to the bumper)

Definately post up some pics.. it could look really nice..

·
SEND EMAIL, NO PM!
9,078 Posts
i'm working on a housing for aftermarket projector fogs right now

1 - 8 of 8 Posts