Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its taking like 20 minutes for them to display a "quick qoute". I think they're busy laughing about me inquiring about motorcycle insurance when I've gotten a ticket every year for the past 6 years....

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Real Nurse
33,932 Posts
its because the website is run by cavemen. run from geico as fast as you can.

·
PM onebad 4n00ds
11,891 Posts
I always recommend habitual bad drivers purchase a motorycle...really good life decision there buddy.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I always recommend habitual bad drivers purchase a motorycle...really good life decision there buddy.
So driving 10-15 mph above the speed limit in BFE makes me a "bad" driver now? I guess 90% of RSX drivers are bad then, also examine how fast you drive yourself...

Reactions: jserman

·
Banned
622 Posts
motorcycle insurance does suck

I have seen people getting charged 4000/year for a 8000 bike...

I have had a bike for the last 10 years and always been insured through USAA.. well they decided not to insure bike after I sold my last one..

well I went and bought an 06 CBR1000RR... and the referied me to progressive and they wanted 1300/year....

I was fucked I never paid more then maybe 3-400 year...through USAA

well I have a buddy that works for liberty mutual and he got me somewhere around 300/year.... saweet

added I am late 20's and clean record.....

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
geico has always given me the most expensive rates out of every ins. i get guotes from. they gave me a 600/yr quote for a ninja 250 :eek: :rotfl:

·
o hai
9,439 Posts
motorcycle insurance does suck

I have seen people getting charged 4000/year for a 8000 bike...

I have had a bike for the last 10 years and always been insured through USAA.. well they decided not to insure bike after I sold my last one..

well I went and bought an 06 CBR1000RR... and the referied me to progressive and they wanted 1300/year....

I was fucked I never paid more then maybe 3-400 year...through USAA

well I have a buddy that works for liberty mutual and he got me somewhere around 300/year.... saweet

added I am late 20's and clean record.....
should've said that in the beginning of the post =.=

8,021 Posts
search for my other posts regarding motorcycle insurance. $~25-30 for full coverage ftw. And that was when I was 20 years old, no license, and 1 point

·
FREEdom isn't FREE.
2,446 Posts
NC rider here, just above the SC line...I have a 06 Yamaha R6 and a chinese dirtbike

both have liability on them with Geico

Total cost per year....$100

I have 1 car in addition to those on my policy

I am 25, clean driving record of 5 years, active duty Army.

Good luck getting yours anywhere near mine.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts