Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Retired OG
100,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
RULES

Whoring is not tollerated in the General forum, join premium if that's what you want to do!

Please take a second to read over the rules of this forum. The regular rules apply for this section. Make sure your thread doesn't belong in another section. If it's put here but doesn't belong, I'll move it to the correct forum for you.

This forum is not a dumping ground for every thread you create...Club RSX Has many forums where your thread can be posted in.

This forum is for RSX discussion and RSX news, basically if it doesn't have to do with the RSX it does not belong here. We have the lounge and Automotive discussion forums for non-rsx related topics. (This includes the which car should I buy next thread or the evo vs. sti type of thread.)

So if your looking for an Exhaust, have a question on how to fix something, looking for a body kit, wheels, tips on how to care for you car, etc. please do not create threads in this section of the board. Also try searching first because your question has likely been asked already somewhere on the board.

Creating threads like the ones I mentioned above will be moved to the correct forum by one of the Moderators such as myself and you will receive an Infraction for Posting in the wrong forum. So please take this time to acquaint yourself with the board before creating a thread just anywhere.

If there is a whoring problem or someone is out of line, please report the post (little button on the left side at the bottom of the post
) and I will get it in my email. You can also get me via PM or aim.

Please also become familiar with the forum wide rules normal ClubRSX rules to follow - if you have any questions or would like to request something, PM me rather then making a post about it.

Also for new members please don't just randomly post on threads, especially old threads to get your post count up to 10, please try to contribute to the forum, and not just spam it

I will not tolerate the bashing of people for whatever their choice of cars are. Period. Follow the rules and your good to go.

No asking for carfax reports, if you want one you need to pay for it like everyone else

FAQS
I can't start a thread?
You should have picked this up when reading the overall forum rules but if you are new you cannot start a new thread until you have ten posts, this is to help prevent spammers. Now am I saying post ten useless posts so you can start your thread which will probably be on a topicc that has already been covered ten times? NO, Use the search function, I promise you 97% of everything about the RSX has been talked about before, adding a comment to an existing thread or asking your question there is just as good as a new thread.

Posting Pictures on the forums.

You will need to either load the picture to the clubrsx server or use an outside hosting site such as www.photobucket.com

Once a picture is uploaded and you are viewing it, you need to copy the url, which can be found normally by going up to the web address in your internet browser, or for PC users you can right click the picture, go to properties and it will have the url there.

Once you have copied the url (ctrl-c) (for PC's) then you need to put image tags around it so it will show up.
Clubrsx makes this easy with this icon

In the post a reply screen you will see this icon and when you click it, a box comes up, and you can paste (ctrl-v) the picture url and then hit enter, and your picture is posted.

Be kind. I know this is the internet but being rude to someone becaue they are new or don't quite have the knowledge of you is no excuse.

It's been going on for too long and the whole moderating team is going to start cracking down more. New members are welcome here and that's not going to change. Why have a forum with lots of knowledge if we aren't going to share it? Take this as your first warning, if you can't reply in a calm kind helpful manner, then don't post. If you feel a post should be deleted or a thread is useless, then report it, DO NOT POST in the htread, that just fuels the fire.

Any question feel free to ask me.

Nick

·
Retired OG
100,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Useless posts warning: "IBTL"/ "Free post!"/ etc.

There are too many posts that are just useless garbage. Everytime a question is asked, there is one legit answer and 5 stupid posts, saying "free post", "ibtl", "wow", or just some stupid GIF. One person makes a dumb comment and then everyone joins in. Thread whoring and useless posts are not acceptable in the General Forums.

-1st offense is a warning.

-2nd offense is an infraction.

We have the Lounge for off-topic posts. If you see a post like this, DON'T quote it and say something just as dumb. Report it and a Mod will handle it.

Thank you.

·
Perpetrator
53,298 Posts
Effective immediately: Threads may get locked, or your post will be deleted if your typing is too difficult to understand because of poor grammar, punctuation, and/or general sentence mechanics.

And also, pLEaSe dO NoT tYPe LiKE tHiS!

Thank you!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.