Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
--------------------
28,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I usually don't ask for many opinions when it comes to modding my car, but what the hell. I'm getting my Volk Ce28Ns refinished (removing curb rash and bends) sometime this summer and they'll have to be repainted so just wanted some opinions on which color would look best.

Volk doesn't give out their paint codes so I won't be able to get the exact same color, however the shop can do a machine paint match which I am leaning towards. But I think some opinions could sway me. Also, no crazy colors (red, blue, pink, green).

·
Because Racecar
1,994 Posts
Chrome.

/thread

haha I would get them powdercoated to a mercury silver color though, it looks great.

·
--------------------
28,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^^^yeah gold
gold would be pretty cool.
Gold is an option, I like the look of the color now...almost a bronze/gold.

if you do hyperblack, black, or gunmetal it would be cool to see the ce28ns in the blue TA that you did with your stockies. plus since you can just use the sticker set it wont ruin their resale value
Yeah I was actually thinking about the blue TA style...with matte black finish.

·
yup
7,574 Posts
polished would look amazing

but if not then, an OEM looking silver would be nice, IMO

·
©© Just Enjoy This Shit
13,394 Posts
imo stay away from bronze and if the bronze is not done right it would look like a knockoff. it really depends on the quality of the work done. you should look at samples of the shop before jumping the gun.

as far as color id go with something shiny, gold would be nice.

·
Rub a Dub Dub!!!
3,452 Posts
gold!!!!! it'll look :drool:

1 - 20 of 73 Posts