Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
:)
15,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if you ever going to change the background Rsx on the forum? I am frankly getting tired of staring at spaz's Rsx. There are lot better looking ones on here. The cotm should go on there and be changed out monthly.

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts
I was going to mention this since we just have a new car of the year winner, I just been busy. could we have a new banner up for this new year? I could get in touch with the member and have him pm some pics

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts
I just PM'ed the member to speak with you guys about getting some pictures, hope he answer back and we can change the banner for a new one. If he gets back to me, I'll forward them to you or he will probably reach out to you guys himself

·
Demonic
2,185 Posts
Thank you for the opportunity, however, I replied to AzianK's pm with a response. I personally don't have any high quality pictures of my own to share. The only ones are high resolution are owned by Joey (stickydiljoe) and Superstreet. Please contact them for permission of use. I do have a few pictures on my iphone but im sure it not good enough. Again thank you for the offer.

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts
thanks for getting back to me, i forward your words to those upstairs and said a few things myself. i will let them take it from there, again congrats for the win man the car is amazingly beautiful and hoping to seeing it on the new banner for the forum soon

·
Demonic
2,185 Posts
Np, how was I picked for this if you don't mind me asking. Was there a thread on votes or something? But thank you again for the votes choice and the kind words about my build.

thanks for getting back to me, i forward your words to those upstairs and said a few things myself. i will let them take it from there, again congrats for the win man the car is amazingly beautiful and hoping to seeing it on the new banner for the forum soon

·
Demonic
2,185 Posts
Ah k makes sense, I was just curious how this came about. Anyways the Admin sent me a PM. For high res pictures, would be best to contact Joey Lee on facebook to ask permission to use his pictures. He did a full blog of the car with pictures that some pictures wasn't used for my feature on Superstreet. Anyways thanks y'all, hope something can be work out with Joey. If not all good, thanks for the flattering offer.

this was the car of the year voting thread and you won buddy, there was a nomination thread too but it's been deleted

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=1177233

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts
sky man, can you ask in our place? say you would like to provide us with a few photos just to use in the banner, I doubt it's too much trouble or the shooter would mind. I don't use facebook and...well it'll be better hearing it from you than an admin on here or a forum that's not popular like it once was...

I want to see the winner up on the new banner, not something else. why I thought of the idea in the first place

·
Demonic
2,185 Posts
Oh yea not a problem, the admin pm me to tell me that. I don't mind, I already hit him up. No guarantee but I have a few other pictures I think you guys can use. Anyways keep you guys posted, thanks

·
Demonic
2,185 Posts
well he hasn't responded so which means he doesn't want to. I have a few pictures of my own, can an admin give me their email so i can attach the pictures. If the pictures are not good enough, go ahead and use the runner up car for the banner. I don't mind ahahh cheers.

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts
well if he hasn't responded, it doesn't mean he doesn't want to. we have some time so let's wait and see in a few days, I'm sure he'll get back to ya.

·
Administrator
682 Posts
If no one responds and you have some nice photos, post it here or send it to [email protected]

If I don't respond immediately, your emails might have been sent to my Junk Folder, it does that often. Just give me a bump in this thread and I'll sort through my spam.

Lee

·
Demonic
2,185 Posts
If no one responds and you have some nice photos, post it here or send it to [email protected]

If I don't respond immediately, your emails might have been sent to my Junk Folder, it does that often. Just give me a bump in this thread and I'll sort through my spam.

Lee
sent an email out to you with a few of the pictures on my phone...

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts
awesome man, i hope your pics get use for the banner. keep me updated if you can :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
682 Posts
Forgive me.

I've been slammed with pop-up assignments so I've been trying to catch up this week. I'll send this in right now to request a new banner.

Lee

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts
lol one punch man

anyway awesome to hear about get a new one up, can't wait to see what you guys come up with. congrats again to sky man for winning the votes

1 - 20 of 67 Posts