Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well this is a pretty easy procedure and i've seen it in some hondas.

anyone try this with their acuras? it looks pretty nice on the freeways at nighttime.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
asdf

there are some people who actually know a thing or two about cars that are still into modifying the appearances in tacky ways.

this mod wouldn't be a "glowing" effect but more like a plastic molded clear logo thats actually lit in a blue or red color.

if either of you have a body kit or a spoiler then i would call double-standard hypocrisy on your parts.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
markash said:
well this is a pretty easy procedure and i've seen it in some hondas.

anyone try this with their acuras? it looks pretty nice on the freeways at nighttime.
Got pics? Not that I'm interested in doing this mod, but just curious as to how it looks. :dontknow:

·
Registered
208 Posts
now thats fuckin rice

Attachments

·
Registered
208 Posts
wpRSX-S said:

:confused: :confused: is that a racial statement u are making??
WTF? :confused: im trynna find out where in my statement i made something as of a racial slurr :dontknow: as far as i know ...i don't see any :p

·
one.4our.3hree
9,128 Posts

looks like they're look'n at a car and commenting on it..

that girl is kinda kute, do u know her? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
208 Posts
quang said:

looks like they're look'n at a car and commenting on it..

that girl is kinda kute, do u know her? :thumbsup:
thank u...atleast somebody knows what the picture is portraying ...but yes she's cute but i dont know her....i wish i did:laughing: :p

·
Registered
208 Posts
wpRSX-S said:
u post a pic and u say that's fucking rice....i guess i just dun understand what ur pic is doing there...is ur statement directing to the pic? or are you just using the pic to express ur msg..:confused:
im using the pic to express my message like everybody on here does....no racial slurrs are being intended:p

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Black Hawk said:
im using the pic to express my message like everybody on here does....no racial slurrs are being intended:p
ok. i apologize.. i just get really sensitive around topics like these coz alot of ppl just stereotype asian kids who drive imports as a symbol of rice. but if that's not what u meant, i take back what i said previously. :)

·
Registered
208 Posts
wpRSX-S said:

ok. i apologize.. i just get really sensitive around topics like these coz alot of ppl just stereotype asian kids who drive imports as a symbol of rice. but if that's not what u meant, i take back what i said previously. :)
apology accepted :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.