Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
186 Posts
Have you guys used Lexol Vinylex?

Vinylex has a UV protectant in it (significantly lowers possibility of dry rought). It is easy to apply. No browning what so ever. It repels dust, literally. It also wicks water like wax.

I have about every tire shine on my shelf and many have been there for years (experience). I would never recommend the foam sprays (they are very hard on wheel surfaces and body panels). Always apply shine by hand with a rag or small sponge. Many brands can discolor cleared, polished and chromed surfaces. At one point I thought that Meguiars Endurance High Gloss was all 'great and wonderful', but I came to my senses when my Firestone tires with 35,000 miles kept getting browner and browner with each application. Not to mention, these tires began to dry rought extremely fast. Every application of shine that those tires had seen was with Meguiars Endurance Gel.

Just remember that just because a product is a certain brand, doesn't mean it is an end-all. Do a little research and it will go along way?

Later,

Kevin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.