Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
If ur not 1st ur last
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yea I was just doing a datlog with my race gas and bam I hear a little noise..The car keeps going fine and power seems about the same. I pull over to teh gas station and HOLY shit no power stearing!, I barely make the turn wihtout hitting the sidewalk.

I pop my hood and there's liquid all over my engine...It's horrible :(

·
If ur not 1st ur last
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The car is just parked right now...I just had enough with it right now...I'll fix the problem but if I have one or two more big problems like this in teh future The Charger is going off...

·
If ur not 1st ur last
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Would that even benefit me? Would it make me a little faster or what?

no but seriosuly driving with no power steering is hard...Making those turns is a workout!.

·
If ur not 1st ur last
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So I guess I just have to clean it up and drive like that...THis car is little by little becoming more of a pain in the ass.

Fuck it I'll get something better and faster next summer...Maybe an EVO 10 or something that I dont have to Supercharge to be fast. Hopefully that new AWD eclipse is out I wouldnt mind getting that....

I'll just turn this RSX into an ALL out DRagster..lol yea I'm kidding. I'll run high mid 12s with no power steering and call it a day lol.

·
If ur not 1st ur last
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
This whole time I thought it was SUpercharger related, thanks for clearing that up.

RSXTYpeSnewb I'm very interested in what you where saying...I'm all eyes and ears man, what do I need to do.

·
If ur not 1st ur last
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Looks like it broke exactly where it broke for all of you. A brand new one cost like $270 and that's just not worth it if it's just going to break again.

I drove around town today with no power steering and it wasnt that bad. The hardest thing is turning when your at a stop or moving real slow. But naa it's not bad, if anything it works my arms out lol.

·
If ur not 1st ur last
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
The line busted and I drove like that maybe 4 times. There was no fluid when I drove the car like that so the pump was working dry.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.