Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I found a 97' Integra GSR with 110k on it for $5500. It's accident free, just had new belts, brake pads, rotors, plugs, wires, radiator, wheels and tires put on it. I'm tempted to pick it up since I'd like to have something other then my Auto RSX and the teg has a manual in it. Think it's a good deal?

·
www.magtuning.com
15,007 Posts
Does it have a new clutch?

Take a test drive, put it in 5th at 30mph and floor it, and see if the RPMs rise quicker than the MPH

if it stays the same, then the clutch is good, if the rpms rise quicker, then the clutch is slipping

Buy it

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Does it have a new clutch?

Take a test drive, put it in 5th at 30mph and floor it, and see if the RPMs rise quicker than the MPG

if it stays the same, then the clutch is good, if the rpms rise quicker, then the clutch is slipping

Buy it
you mean mph right? hehe sorry i dont mean to bust your balls. :noes:

sounds like a good buy man GSR's are teh shit!

·
Banned
8,603 Posts
I thought this was a deal.

1997 Acura integra GSR - $5300

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2007-04-16, 1:32PM PDT

97 integra gsr. clean title, 119k miles, very clean, kenwood 6 speaker stereo system. never lowered, never raced, never abused.

This item has been posted by-owner.
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 313064829

·
Awd>All
3,163 Posts
So I found a 97' Integra GSR with 110k on it for $5500. It's accident free, just had new belts, brake pads, rotors, plugs, wires, radiator, wheels and tires put on it. I'm tempted to pick it up since I'd like to have something other then my Auto RSX and the teg has a manual in it. Think it's a good deal?
yea, that integra is probly faster....wait it is faster then your auto. thats bad :shakehead

·
Banned
8,603 Posts
I wouldn't post that ad on here. Someone else might buy it before you do haha. :laughing:
Oh trust me. Gonna be a while before I can get in a car again. But in the mean time Im just looking at price ranges. Im also thinking about a GSR. Although I really hate the fact that it's always gonna be up there on the top 10 stolen cars.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
thats is a great price, just make sure its accident free, just because carfax doesnt show it doesnt mean it wasnt crashed. Also make sure its not a theft recovery and it doesnt necessarily have to be a salavage title in order for it to be a theft recovery. I would jump on it if I were you...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well its the original owner seeling it. I think I'm gonna go buy it tommorrow. I also forgot to mention the fact that it already has an Injen CAI, Skunk 2 Lowering Springs w/ Koni's, Mugen Strut Bars and Sway Bars, HKS Exhaust, And the Front Brakes are a Power Slot Big Brake Kit, along with a decent stereo in it as well. Looks like i'm gonna have a GSR for a weekend warrior. Except I think it needs a Supercharger....

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Well its the original owner seeling it. I think I'm gonna go buy it tommorrow. I also forgot to mention the fact that it already has an Injen CAI, Skunk 2 Lowering Springs w/ Koni's, Mugen Strut Bars and Sway Bars, HKS Exhaust, And the Front Brakes are a Power Slot Big Brake Kit, along with a decent stereo in it as well. Looks like i'm gonna have a GSR for a weekend warrior. Except I think it needs a Supercharger....
I wouldnt buy a modded car, too many problems... Good luck... It can be used as a beater..

1 - 20 of 28 Posts