Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI people,
I need to know where I can take my RSX for inpspect my front suspension in Jacksonville area or near area kingsland,brunswick,etc. I'm going in the highway and when hit the gas my car pull to the right, already verify the pressure of the tires and they have the correct presure. Any help will be welcome.Thanks

·
I LOVE HATERS!
1,167 Posts
Too many variables for a car to pull to the right.
-Caster may be off
-Toe can be off
-The wear of the tires can play a part

Get an alignment and go from there.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Most alignment shops cannot adjust caster however, and toe affects the wear of the tire as does camber. Your camber may also be off. This only happens when you hit the gas or when you are cruising as a set speed??

·
I LOVE HATERS!
1,167 Posts
On Honda's you have to shift the subframe to adjust caster. It just depends on what type of alignment machine you are using.

·
Banned
397 Posts
where exactly are you located? coastal car care is a pretty good place on 40. they aligned my SI after i installed my springs and have done numerous tire mounts for me. good prices too.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
where exactly are you located? coastal car care is a pretty good place on 40. they aligned my SI after i installed my springs and have done numerous tire mounts for me. good prices too.
I think that know where is that place, Is it at the side of Auto Zone????

1 - 10 of 10 Posts