Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24,670 Posts
that's northerly island....or if the photo's older, meigs field airport.

·
Registered
116 Posts
yeah, that's from somewhere around northerly island for sure. Y:thumbsup:eek:u can get some sick night shots from the 31st or 35th st bridge looking over the red line and the dan ryan with the skyeline in the background.

·
SAXJONZ
314 Posts
yeah, that's from somewhere around northerly island for sure. Y:thumbsup:eek:u can get some sick night shots from the 31st or 35th st bridge looking over the red line and the dan ryan with the skyeline in the background.
South Shore is really scenic as well. There are a million and one spots. What exactly are you looking to do. Try industrial, lake, mansions. There are just too many things to know exactly which you'd like to do. Do you want to photograph your car in front of a bad ass to millions mansions. Just follow lsd up to and around the lake up to Milwaukee. Too many great places to take great photos. I personally like going up the north shore on my motorcycle but staying ON the lake the entire time. You will see stupid mansions that stupid people live in who have STUPID money. My God, you will feel as if you are just a peon in the grand scheme of life when you see what everyone else has that we don't. Stupid money, I'm telling you.

·
SAXJONZ
314 Posts
There is a really cool light house, you could take some really cool pics. I myself am fond of photography. I have a canon 7D that I need to use as much as I use my Sony that I take lots of pics of. PM me and maybe I could help you better to find THAT shot you are looking for.

·
Po Polsku
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is a really cool light house, you could take some really cool pics. I myself am fond of photography. I have a canon 7D that I need to use as much as I use my Sony that I take lots of pics of. PM me and maybe I could help you better to find THAT shot you are looking for.

Yeah theres some serious money in that area for sure. I've been to Glencoe beach several times and the surrounding area and before that I never thought something like that existed in Illinois. I'm currently in a photography class and I just want to experiment with some stuff for my first project, I'm just starting out so I don't have too much knowledge about photography but plan on getting a DSLR in a month or two.

·
SAXJONZ
314 Posts
Yeah theres some serious money in that area for sure. I've been to Glencoe beach several times and the surrounding area and before that I never thought something like that existed in Illinois. I'm currently in a photography class and I just want to experiment with some stuff for my first project, I'm just starting out so I don't have too much knowledge about photography but plan on getting a DSLR in a month or two.
Cool, you could tell some blonde bimbettes that you are doing a modeling shoot for Import magazine and you wanted to check out the local talent. lol That shit works, too bad I can't be dishonest enough to do shit like that lol
:beerchug:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Cool, you could tell some blonde bimbettes that you are doing a modeling shoot for Import magazine and you wanted to check out the local talent. lol That shit works, too bad I can't be dishonest enough to do shit like that lol
:beerchug:
haha funny stuff!!

Super dope picture/shot..

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm not sure if this is of any help, but I know of some general tips for great photography locations in any location. Theme parks, bowling alleys, and even museums make for great locations! I am sure there are tons of those spots in Chicago.

Here's a list of more spots of great locations in any state, if you're interested:
http://www.adoramapix.com/blog/2016/11/06/unusual-photo-locations/#.WFH9tKIrIRE

1 - 10 of 10 Posts