Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys these forums are great but since I drive a 99 prelude im trying to find some good 5th gen forums. If yall know of any good ones I would really appreciate your help. thanks

·
Skeet Skeet...
2,394 Posts

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
wow...seems like preludepower.com has a lot of members on there who have no idea on the potential of a k20. One member even went out on a limb to say that with $5k he could make his H22 faster than a K20 could with $5k to spend.....he must not have ever seen a Full-Race turbo kit :laughing:

·
Skeet Skeet...
2,394 Posts
wow...seems like preludepower.com has a lot of members on there who have no idea on the potential of a k20. One member even went out on a limb to say that with $5k he could make his H22 faster than a K20 could with $5k to spend.....he must not have ever seen a Full-Race turbo kit :laughing:
I think the dude seems to be saying that it cost more to upgrade a K20 than it would a H22...
:D

·
More go less show
967 Posts
He was saying that with the difference in price between an H22 and a K20(which he claimed was about $5,000) he could make the H22 a more powerful motor. Which is true but I dont know if the cost diferance is quite that much. Not that I am trying to defend any of the many ignorant statements that were made on that post.:shakehead

·
Lick me
1,039 Posts
preludeonline.com

·
Wanna see my war face?
9,528 Posts
hahahahaha
that thread started about RSX owners is funny

especially since we do the same thing talking about the SRT-4

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
prelude online
prelude power
absolute prelude

or if you can, find a local one... I used to be on chicagolandpreludeclub.com and I know there's a texas one too...

GL :thumbsup:

Preludes are SWEET!

EDIT: looks like you've got JDM fogs from your AVY...nice :thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts