Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 06 type s I'm trying to sell, I have had a hard time because the miles, its 224K. The car is in awesome shape for the miles, engine and tyranny are great, no tears in seats etc.... NADA pits the car at $8100 and I'm asking $7000. Do you think that's to much for a 100% stock car in great shape with the miles? Lol if your interested hit me up, but I'd really like to know if I'm asking to much? I need to sell a.s.a.p. Thanks for any onsite ?

·
GJS
131 Posts
I'll be honest with you, that's ALOT of miles! But its a Honda so most car people know it has plenty of life left.. But for $7000, not sure if there would be much interest.

Even though asking prices for RSX tend to be a bit high, it really depends on your area.
I'm in south florida and I've noticed it's a popular car here so the prices don't drop too much when asking for best offer..
August of this year I bought a 06 Type S, Great condition, 130k miles. Car fax had it at around $6300, KBB had it at around $6500
Seller wanted $7500.
Of course cash is king, so I offered $5800 cash. I think it was a fair deal for both of us. Maybe I just got lucky and he wanted to just get rid of it since he already bought another car. But hope this insight helps you on your sale. I think you could drop the price a bit, but if someone comes around with $5000 cash I would take it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Starting high

I was always told to start high I'm looking for offers but haven't got a single one. Hoping things change soon, cash I king I'd take lower in a heartbeat just wanting some nibbles on the line at least lol.

·
GJS
131 Posts
I agree with starting high, just depends on how fast you need to sell it then. If no rush then I would say leave it at same price and wait for the cash.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts