Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've went to the dealership to look at a Civic Si Coupe w/ Navi and it was $23,685 and then the guy lowers it to $22,450, do you think I could get more off ? I don't really know that much about buying cars..

What do you think is a good price?

Its a Habanero Red...

The Dealer guy is suppose to call me back in 15 mins. And tell me if i can get it lower then $22,450

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
$22,450 he said he went as low as he could but i kept asking for 22 but he said he couldnt. Man i still cant believe its actually my car now... but i suck at driving a standard... i died 4 times today... once at a stop sign, once at a red light, once turning my car on cause i had it in gear, then when i was parking my car...

could that hurt my car ?? i dont really know much about it....

Attachments

·
Pass the butter.
1,237 Posts
nah, it won't hurt your car.

you'll get used to it. just let off the clutch a bit slower when you come out of first. it's a bit more wear, but it's the only way to learn the engagement point. :) when you think you're going to stall, clutch!

congrats again. it's an awesome color. :)

·
Registered
10,308 Posts
The 2008 Si Coupe I put a deposit down on. Got it for $20,500 with no navi.
Fiji blue of course they have the best resale out of all the colors and they are the hardest to find.
uhh really? 'cuz in canada, they got rid of hab. red. not sure about the states. then again, the taffeta white (sp?) never made it to canada till this year i believe. weird shit.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts