Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
IcanbreakthesecuffsAHHHHH
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love T-shirts. It's pretty much all I wear when I'm out during my free time . Anyone know any good sites for cool t-shirts ??

I like crazydogtshirts. com .

I wear alot of Obey , but I like shirts with weird shit on em too. Anyone know of any good sites ????

·
Banned
5,791 Posts
You were one of those kids in high school that didnt have any friends so he expressed himself on his t-shirts wernt you

·
IcanbreakthesecuffsAHHHHH
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You were one of those kids in high school that didnt have any friends so he expressed himself on his t-shirts wernt you
No . Had alot of "friends". I just like to design clothes. I don't like wearing all that gay hollister , affliction , abercrombie shit.

Shepard Ferry is an artist which I can appreciate. That's why I buy his shit.

T shirts are just comfy , I don't wear polo's either unless they're Canterbury New Zealand (I play rugby) .

·
Spank a ho
4,923 Posts

·
Banned
5,791 Posts
No . Had alot of "friends". I just like to design clothes. I don't like wearing all that gay hollister , affliction , abercrombie shit.

Shepard Ferry is an artist which I can appreciate. That's why I buy his shit.

T shirts are just comfy , I don't wear polo's either unless they're Canterbury New Zealand (I play rugby) .
Im just messin w/ you

·
aYO!
42,707 Posts
in on wolve shirt

·
Registered
1,119 Posts

·
aYO!
42,707 Posts
Picasso says...
Some people may have you think I painted portraits of various things. My efforts were 100% devoted to painting wolf shirts and various legendary people wearing wolf shirts. I, myself owned several wolf shirts. I cut off my ear because all of my wolf shirts were in the wash and I was beyond frustrated.

Truth says...
OMG !!! I can walk on water now.. FUCKING AWESOME!!!!

Don Juan says...
You would not believe the pussy I pull in this thing.

:rotfl:

·
aYO!
42,707 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
1 - 20 of 52 Posts