Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I pulled madd bitches at nocturnal with that shirt
That's cuz the bitches at nocturnal are 1. Either rolling/Tripping balls 2. 16 and looking for their first fuck lolz

Naw im just fucking with you

I stopped going their after i met this one chick who was super Hawt... get back home to my crib than the next morning i was driving her home and i was like wheres your car? I'm 15 i dont drive....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAWKKKK lolz she looked 20-21 i swear on my life!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
No . Had alot of "friends". I just like to design clothes. I don't like wearing all that gay hollister , affliction , abercrombie shit.

Shepard Ferry is an artist which I can appreciate. That's why I buy his shit.

T shirts are just comfy , I don't wear polo's either unless they're Canterbury New Zealand (I play rugby) .

I agree, that's all people where at college so fucking gay..
lately i been wearing alot of vintage printed t's from the
salvation army, i will never buy a new shirt again.

·
Registered
25,279 Posts
i think affliction is a pretty cool guy. eh pushed 350 without breaking a sweat and doesnt afraid of anything.

·
baby buffett
13,383 Posts
emoda.com

·
Banned
21,941 Posts
That's cuz the bitches at nocturnal are 1. Either rolling/Tripping balls 2. 16 and looking for their first fuck lolz

Naw im just fucking with you

I stopped going their after i met this one chick who was super Hawt... get back home to my crib than the next morning i was driving her home and i was like wheres your car? I'm 15 i dont drive....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAWKKKK lolz she looked 20-21 i swear on my life!
I'm sure her parents really care about her. :rotfl:

·
Future Pill Pusher
6,398 Posts
I agree, that's all people where at college so fucking gay..
lately i been wearing alot of vintage printed t's from the
salvation army, i will never buy a new shirt again.
i don't see many college students wearing hollister/abercrombie printed tees....unless they are freshman. normally from what i see at school...college kids wear concert t's or vintage type screen tees

·
960 Posts
lol i saw a shirt on tshirthell.com awhile back that said

"I got 99 problems and a bitch aint one"

With a picture of scott Peterson on it rofl.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts