Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to get my type s tuned after putting cai/rh/eh on at once. my a/f ratio is off I can already tell. I dont have kpro so i need a shop to do it. Im throwing a cel also which is ridiculous. I guess my car didnt like everything done to it. Any suggestions on shops around camp pendleton/oceanside?

·
ASSHOLE CREW
5,839 Posts
how do you tune a car without kpro??????

·
ASSHOLE CREW
5,839 Posts
thats right, you cant

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats right, you cant
wrong. yes you can. with a dyno and a computer compatible with the ecu you can reflash it and tweek little things. nothing like being able to with kpro. Ive had it done on other cars. I just dont know any shops around here since I got stationed in california. I guess you can say its not "tuning" but imo it is.

·
Banned
7,040 Posts
wrong. yes you can. with a dyno and a computer compatible with the ecu you can reflash it and tweek little things. nothing like being able to with kpro. Ive had it done on other cars. I just dont know any shops around here since I got stationed in california. I guess you can say its not "tuning" but imo it is.
wrong..may work for other cars but not ours..its either u get reflash or kpro

/thread

·
ASSHOLE CREW
5,839 Posts
welcome to honda

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
wrong..may work for other cars but not ours..its either u get reflash or kpro

/thread
welcome to honda
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
ASSHOLE CREW
5,839 Posts
so you are saying my a/f cant be messed with with out getting kpro? and before some one says go search the forums I did.
you dont have to search the forum. everyone answered you in your own thread

·
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
2,605 Posts
but just to answer ur question look up
jdm concept there in oceanside and they have a dyno.
being there a couple times there oright

·
aYO!
42,707 Posts
:rotfl:

·
Banned
989 Posts
the best thing for you to do is just a reflash they are $300 great bang for ur buck

·
Dog Fort
434 Posts
I am wanting to get my type s tuned after putting cai/rh/eh on at once. my a/f ratio is off I can already tell. I dont have kpro so i need a shop to do it. Im throwing a cel also which is ridiculous. I guess my car didnt like everything done to it. Any suggestions on shops around camp pendleton/oceanside?
You have a CEL because of you're race header. Get a defouler and it will go away.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I do have the defouler. Still throwing a code. Im gonna double check my o2 sensors. I have no leaks so I dont know what could be causing it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
its a p0133. slow o2 sensor relay. can be caused by exhaust leak or bad sensors or vacuum leak. I did break the plastic on my water outlet assembly but its 150 bucks from Acura and id install it myself. Im hoping its not my o2 sensor.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts