Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
GUnited
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Howdy all! So I finally got another s2k and it happened to be the same color too (spa) lol with 74k in great condition. It was stock with the exception of eyelids and grille inserts BOTH of which had to go with a quickness.

So here's the pass hl pre:

Eyelid removed:

I went ahead and polished the hl, used 600 and 1000 grit sandpaper, 3M rubbing compound and sealant

Can't forget the eyelid removal kit lol!

Back to stock

Finished product of drivers side hl

Getting ready for ap2 front and lip... maybe ap2 headlights but def ap2 rear tails :thumbsup:

·
Billy Ball is in effect
7,013 Posts
:love::love:Spa love:love::love:

·
9,306 Posts
Why did you get rid of your first one?

That spa yellow has been growing on my a ton!

·
GUnited
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why did you get rid of your first one?

That spa yellow has been growing on my a ton!
I got a Evo X :D But I'm a Honda man for life lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
9,306 Posts

·
GUnited
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:inout: there has to be another reason why......
naw not really. Still had my DC5 at the time and had the s2k for a few months. Then my good buddy ended up selling his 08 Evo X with stupid low miles, like less than 8k and he gave me a really good deal=Sold my DC5 and AP1 and got the Evo X and a EK Civic as a daily. Loved the X, but didn't drive it so I sold it too and got a TSX (first auto ever owned). Sold that, got a DB8 w/ JDM front (my ongoing project car) and finally found another s2k from ANOTHER pregnant couple who just wanted to get rid of the car since they had just bought another vehicle lol. Not to mention, went to the ECHM a few weeks back and I got bit by the AP love alllll over again. Really wanted a '06 Rio, GPW, or LBP but I've always loved the spa. So yeahhh. Oh and my wife said I have to keep this one for at least two years lol.

·
9,306 Posts
naw not really. Still had my DC5 at the time and had the s2k for a few months. Then my good buddy ended up selling his 08 Evo X with stupid low miles, like less than 8k and he gave me a really good deal=Sold my DC5 and AP1 and got the Evo X and a EK Civic as a daily. Loved the X, but didn't drive it so I sold it too and got a TSX (first auto ever owned). Sold that, got a DB8 w/ JDM front (my ongoing project car) and finally found another s2k from ANOTHER pregnant couple who just wanted to get rid of the car since they had just bought another vehicle lol. Not to mention, went to the ECHM a few weeks back and I got bit by the AP love alllll over again. Really wanted a '06 Rio, GPW, or LBP but I've always loved the spa. So yeahhh. Oh and my wife said I have to keep this one for at least two years lol.
:thumbsup: whatever makes ya happy bud. I love my s2k.

·
Tennis Physicist.
7,446 Posts
Nice pickup!

I just traded in my '06 Type-S last week for an '06 GPW S2000.

I really enjoy driving the new whip.

·
GUnited
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice pickup!

I just traded in my '06 Type-S last week for an '06 GPW S2000.

I really enjoy driving the new whip.
Kwantum! Long time no speak dude, I remember you answering some of my K-Pro questions way back when lol! SWEET pickup! Love the GPW's! Post pix!!! :thumbs up:

9,696 Posts
nice man, car looks very good. add the OEM AP2 front lip to the AP2 bumber upgrade :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
GUnited
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nice man, car looks very good. add the OEM AP2 front lip to the AP2 bumber upgrade :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks dude! Working on the ap2 front/lip AND the BYS seat rails. Pretty hyped!

·
Tennis Physicist.
7,446 Posts
Kwantum! Long time no speak dude, I remember you answering some of my K-Pro questions way back when lol! SWEET pickup! Love the GPW's! Post pix!!! :thumbs up:

It's been a while, holy shat!

·
GUnited
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mulderized! Gonna refinish my headlights as well :D

Attachments

·
GUnited
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Got this teal knob from mod diction, but picked this up from a local... thoughts?

Attachments

·
GUnited
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Meant to post this awhile back but finally redid hl's and got the mirror finish back!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts