Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
201 - 220 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
ok, so I don't have a 12 inch dick, but yes to all the other shit. I had a 4.0 in HS because I worked my ass off and earned everything that's ever been given to me.

I've made mistakes in life too. THANK GOD I had people in place to call me an idiot when I made those mistakes. I never did something as stupid as stealing, but I did some dumb shit and I'm thankful I had people there to call me an idiot at those times to steer me straight.

I never said that the OP wouldn't add up to anything. I never said that he might not be a worthwhile contributor to society. I never said that he'd amount to nothing more than a street bum.

HOWEVER, he's not doing well NOW.

This thread is about his act of stealing....NOT about his worth as a person. The fact that you can't deliniate between the two blows my mind.

Yes...people learn from their mistakes, but only when they have the proper people in place to slap 'em around, set a good example for them, and remind them the penalty for being a bad member of society.

Don't coddle this kid like a baby. He's a little thief who got caught and deserves to be punished in kind so he doesn't do it again.

If we stop punishing thieves, where does it stop?

Fuck...this is my last post on this topic. You're obviously not worth my time.
Theres a big difference between calling him an idiot and "scum of the world" just because he probably took a candy bar. Hes young and stupid, hopefully he will learn from this. Yes, I hope he gets what he deserves. Wtf don't you understand from my posts? I'm not defending him because he stole, im not even really defending him. I'm saying everyone was young and stupid and you're all acting like he killed someone and like you're perfect.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
So what if he is 14!!! LEARN NOT TO STEAL :rotfl: it feeds him, I wonder if you will say this shit if this guy stole from you or your family something valuable, damn maybe even your car! so I guess if some kid steals your car you will just say its ok dude... :shakehead :laughing:

Seriously, can you read? Where did I ever say that he shouldn't be punished?

·
Registered
5,209 Posts
Lol he hasn't posted a single post in crsx since his first post in this thread.

·
3,872 Posts
Theres a big difference between calling him an idiot and "scum of the world" just because he probably took a candy bar. Hes young and stupid, hopefully he will learn from this. Yes, I hope he gets what he deserves. Wtf don't you understand from my posts? I'm not defending him because he stole, im not even really defending him. I'm saying everyone was young and stupid and you're all acting like he killed someone and like you're perfect.
you don't go to court for stealing a candy bar.

LP wouldn't waste time prosecuting a person over a snickers bar.

this kid fucked up, and he should pay for it. everybody makes mistakes but not everyone goes out and steals. i can't accidentally or mistakenly steal, i make a conscience decision to and if caught i should pay the consequences.

so shut the fuck up.

·
WWJDMD?
1,477 Posts
Stealing is stealing, doesn't matter if it's a candy bar or a TV. The guy is 14 (assuming what others have stated is correct), if he hasn't learn that stealing is wrong at that age, give up on life now. He well knowingly stole something, then tried to get off by asking if the "sidewalk law" exist? WTF is that? Instead of admitting to his wrong doing, he tries to weasel out with some made up law.

Who knows if this is his first time at stealing, it could just be the first time he got caught, he is an idiot AND a scum of the earth. First comes stealing candy bars then eventually the GTA and then the murder when he tries to once again to drive up a sidewalk to seek his safe haven and runs over innocent bystanders.

201 - 220 of 220 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.