Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 180 of 220 Posts

·
yut ughhh!!!
18,068 Posts
I once went to mexico. THis dude was selling a marble statue of an elephant for $100. I say "ill give you 10" he says no so I turn around and leave..immediately hes like "alright ill do 10!!!!!"

lmao.
that's common there. i live 10 min. away from the border :D i know:giggitygiggity:

worst thread/funny thread ever lol
not the funniest.. i think shinface still takes the cake tranny-style

<---lmfao

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
If you are over 18, you are a dumbass! I used to steal food when I was a kid, but thats cause I was homeless and I was a bastard child with a mom that was a crackhead. I had to steal to survive. I only stole food. After making 18, I worked my ass off and now I wont even steal a pack of gum. If youre a minor, I feel for you. If youre an adult, fuck you!

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
If you are over 18, you are a dumbass! I used to steal food when I was a kid, but thats cause I was homeless and I was a bastard child with a mom that was a crackhead. I had to steal to survive. I only stole food. After making 18, I worked my ass off and now I wont even steal a pack of gum. If youre a minor, I feel for you. If youre an adult, fuck you!
I'm glad to hear you made it through such a childhood. It always amazes me what people can do when they have a desire to succeed :thumbsup: But to say that there is a day that before you cross it makes it ok to be a dumb ass is just stupid. Or that when you cross a specific day that you loose the right to be a dumb ass is also stupid.

·
Murderator
23,094 Posts
No, actually a mistake is a lapse in judgement smart guy. Next time you neg rep someone why dont you learn the definition of the word you are using. Good job making yourself look like an idiot. Next time you want to neg rep someone for the words they use, make sure you know what it fucking means yourself. Check neg rep moron.
Here you can have that neg back dumb ass. He didn't have a "lapse in judgement either" He knowingly made the wrong decision. It was not a mistake, he did it purpose with full knowledge of what could happen. Sounds like the way you look at it premeditated murder would also just be considered a mistake. Hell we should just let everyone out of jail. It was just a mistake, they'll do better next time.
He +repped me lol
Yup, didn't change the little button. Don't worry I'll fix it later.

Doesn't matter how you look at it. He gets what he deserves.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Here you can have that neg back dumb ass. He didn't have a "lapse in judgement either" He knowingly made the wrong decision. It was not a mistake, he did it purpose with full knowledge of what could happen. Sounds like the way you look at it premeditated murder would also just be considered a mistake. Hell we should just let everyone out of jail. It was just a mistake, they'll do better next time.

Yup, didn't change the little button. Don't worry I'll fix it later.

Doesn't matter how you look at it. He gets what he deserves.
Comparing murder to petty theft is fucking stupid, and so are you. You don't understand what it means to make mistakes in life. Seriously, STFU. How many times have you made mistakes in your life? Let me guess....NEVER...yeah...

Who said he doesn't get what he deserves? He should man up take responsiblity and learn from this.

And to the fags who neg rep me, sign it you pussies.

·
Murderator
23,094 Posts
He did not make a mistake at all. He gambled that he would not get caught. He made a deliberate wrong decision knowing full well what could happen. I was not comparing stealing to murder at all. I was comparing the fact that in either case it is the obvious wrong choice no matter how you look at it.

You choose to steal, you choose to murder, you choose to do drugs, you choose to fucking speed. They are all the obvious wrong choice with obvious consequences should you get caught. They are not just "mistakes in life."

If I get a speeding ticket, I don't think, "oops I made a mistake" I knew what I was doing.I think more along the lines of "Shit, I got caught."

·
58,456 Posts
just plead no contest.. its a misdemeanor anyway, they will just slap with a couple days community service and then forbid you from going to that store again.. well thats what all the shoplifters were sentenced when i went to court once for exhibition of speed.. lol

·
Registered
13,538 Posts
Comparing murder to petty theft is fucking stupid, and so are you. You don't understand what it means to make mistakes in life. Seriously, STFU. How many times have you made mistakes in your life? Let me guess....NEVER...yeah...

Who said he doesn't get what he deserves? He should man up take responsiblity and learn from this.

And to the fags who neg rep me, sign it you pussies.
STFU bitch you are guilty as charged. start signing your shit.

and as for Religious preference it's none of you fucking business. don't attempt to right the wrongs in your life by generalizing the masses.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
STFU bitch you are guilty as charged. start signing your shit.

and as for Religious preference it's none of you fucking business. don't attempt to right the wrongs in your life by generalizing the masses.
You STFU faggot. This guy is like 14 years old, are you fucking stupid? Give him some fucking time he made a bad choice. You think you're so godly over the internet. Who the fuck doesn't make mistakes in life? Who hasn't past the speed limit at least once. The only reason im standing up for this guy is because some of you think you're perfect in life. Yes hes an idiot, but you guys are a bunch of fucking arrogant pricks.

·
Registered
11,755 Posts
You STFU faggot. This guy is like 14 years old, are you fucking stupid? Give him some fucking time he made a bad choice. You think you're so godly over the internet. Who the fuck doesn't make mistakes in life? Who hasn't past the speed limit at least once. The only reason im standing up for this guy is because some of you think you're perfect in life. Yes hes an idiot, but you guys are a bunch of fucking arrogant pricks.
My neg rep to you:

Just because he's 14 years old doesn't mean that he has no concept of right and wrong. Laws need to be enforced, and he should suffer the consequences. Stop being a liberal pansy. -Fury220 (signed...just the way you like it)

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
My neg rep to you:

Just because he's 14 years old doesn't mean that he has no concept of right and wrong. Laws need to be enforced, and he should suffer the consequences. Stop being a liberal pansy. -Fury220 (signed...just the way you like it)
Are you fucking retarded.....I never said he has no concept of right or wrong, I never said this was right. Stealing is wrong. I came into this thread and read about what he did and thought, what an idiot. Then I read some of the dumbass posts that people made like "scum of the world". You have to realize that this kid is young and stupid just like you all were. He made the wrong decision to take something from a store, no different then when you got your first car and you did dumbass shit. Yes hes an idiot and he should suffer the consequences I never said he shouldn't. How many of you speed? How many of you have taken something that was not yours? how many of you smoked weed? How many of you made at least one wrong decision in your life?

I only started defending this kid because you guys are fucking arrogant. He should/will suffer the consequnces and I hope he does, buy you all judge him right away. Im not being a liberal pansy, Im open minded and I would give the guy a second chance.

·
Registered
11,755 Posts
Are you fucking retarded.....I never said he has no concept of right or wrong, I never said this was right. Stealing is wrong. I came into this thread and read about what he did and thought, what an idiot. Then I read some of the dumbass posts that people made like "scum of the world". You have to realize that this kid is young and stupid just like you all were. He made the wrong decision to take something from a store, no different then when you got your first car and you did dumbass shit. Yes hes an idiot and he should suffer the consequences I never said he shouldn't. How many of you speed? How many of you have taken something that was not yours? how many of you smoked weed? How many of you made at least one wrong decision in your life?

I only started defending this kid because you guys are fucking arrogant. He should/will suffer the consequnces and I hope he does, buy you all judge him right away. Im not being a liberal pansy, Im open minded and I would give the guy a second chance.
:rotfl:

My point is that you DEFENDED this kid. Don't waste your breath.

Not only was he dumb enough to steal, but he was dumb enough to talk about it here and think that if he made it to the sidewalk ( :rotfl: ) he'd get off.

This forum is like the wild west, brotha...lots of opinions and not a whole lot of social responsibility. I'm glad we can all come together to ridicule an idiot shoplifter. Maybe it will be read by others who happen to click in here and it will prevent them from being stupid.

True, we were all young, but we weren't all as dumb as the original poster (or you, for that matter). I didn't steal as a kid, and I don't steal now. I'm a law-abiding citizen, and, on the rare occurance that I actually break the law (as in, speeding), I fully expect to be punished if caught. I take responsibility for my own actions...just as I've ALWAYS done.

We live in a society that is WAY too quick to make excuses. We would all benefit from some better personal accountability.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
:rotfl:

My point is that you DEFENDED this kid. Don't waste your breath.

Not only was he dumb enough to steal, but he was dumb enough to talk about it here and think that if he made it to the sidewalk ( :rotfl: ) he'd get off.

This forum is like the wild west, brotha...lots of opinions and not a whole lot of social responsibility. I'm glad we can all come together to ridicule an idiot shoplifter. Maybe it will be read by others who happen to click in here and it will prevent them from being stupid.

True, we were all young, but we weren't all as dumb as the original poster (or you, for that matter). I didn't steal as a kid, and I don't steal now. I'm a law-abiding citizen, and, on the rare occurance that I actually break the law (as in, speeding), I fully expect to be punished if caught. I take responsibility for my own actions...just as I've ALWAYS done.

We live in a society that is WAY too quick to make excuses. We would all benefit from some better personal accountability.
Im not defending this kid because he stole, I'm defending him because of idiots like you that are so arrogant. Let me guess, you have a 12 inch dick, were perfect in high school, had a 4.0 gpa, and you never break the law or make mistakes/wrong decisons in your life (especially when you were young). Yeah, typical person from CRSX. You're a perfect human being. :shakehead

So I'm dumb now because I'm man enough to admit I made some mistakes in life? :rolleyes: I am a law-abiding citizen too, I just don't judge people because of a mistake they made when they were young. How do you know that this guy isn't going to grow up and become a police officer or a lawyer (probably not anymore) or serve his country or something and help his society. People learn from their mistakes and they can change. Go ahead and neg rep me, you're just proving to me more that you are an idiot.

161 - 180 of 220 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.