Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I got this thing in the mail a few weeks ago I guess? I don't have a car to put it in unfortunately. It's in the shop still getting painted. Lazy bastards.
Anyways what surprised me initially was the sheer weight of this thing. It's heavy, I'm guessing almost 50lbs??? I haven't taken it out of the packaging yet, but seems to be VERY well made.

here are a few pics

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
5,574 Posts
Congrats, it added a GOOD amount of weight to my car. I know there are other variables, but my car weighed almost 100 lbs more on the scales at etown after I installed it. But the stiffened chasis more than made up for it.

·
Not Plugged In
15,483 Posts
where did you guys buy your autopower roll bar?

i'm looking for something that will allow me to drag race once I get into the 11's.. since my interior is still somewhat stripped, i think its a good time to add one and weld if necessary.

·
Banned
7,563 Posts
post pics and tell us where u got it nad how much

·
Registered
358 Posts
I had an Autopower Rollbar in my CRX. If you care about the look of it- you may want to have it powdercoated. The black paint chips really easily. I stripped the paint and had mine powdercoated silver and it looked great for years. The powdercoating might even weigh less than the paint ;)

-Jason

·
Registered
141 Posts
Now that you have a cage, You should consider about your life.

Hitting your head on the cage is like a water melon getting smash by the bat.

Look into BSCI padding.

-Trueno

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am selling my car so I never ended up putting the roll bar in. So, I guess it's for sale now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts