Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had this gorgeous machine since last February. My one-year anniversary gift to her was a JRSC Street. She's very happy with it, to say the least.

I've been informed by the guys who installed the JRSC--I've got no space, tools, or time with which to do so myself--that a header would bring me an additional 30hp to the wheels. Anyone got any facts regarding that?

I'm only looking for stuff regarding the header...not looking for other ways to get 30hp to the wheels.

·
Sold My baby!! :(
1,441 Posts
Race header will. This will eleiminate the Catalytic converter, opening up a lot of HP. I would wait until they come out with dynos of the new DC race header. It is about 200 cheaper than the Jackson and even more cheaper than the comptech. It is on Option's Auto Salon web site, but I guess it isn't out yet. I think it is out in a few weeks. I am not sure though.

·
6,734 Posts
When dealing with FI apps. Power is increased dramatically with aftermarket exhaust systems. A header will most likely produce high solid gains. I expect about 25WHP if/when I put a header on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts