Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By looking at gramos instal pics and the crappy installation sheet, it looks very plug and playish and easy. Is it easy??? I am a total electric NOOB and dont know jack about it, but looks very easy. SHould I go for it???

·
Registered
74 Posts
KiLLaBEE said:
By looking at gramos instal pics and the crappy installation sheet, it looks very plug and playish and easy. Is it easy??? I am a total electric NOOB and dont know jack about it, but looks very easy. SHould I go for it???
it very easy to install.. if you know how to take off the stock bulb then you will have no problem installing these.

·
Registered
478 Posts
the hardest part is taking it out of the shiping box.

real eazy its all plug in play. all i did is plug stuff up till had no more to play with.

Good luck hope to see some pic's :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Pinoy Member
439 Posts
good luck!! i'm expecting mine next week....:thumbsup: i'll install it after i got my exhaust hooked up.....take some pic!!:D

·
1,010 Posts
how much were these and were did you get them from

thanks

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was shipped out on tuesday (from canada) and arrived here today Overnight. I will get pics ASAP, and install them vefore sunday!

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah actaully when I roder them, I waited a week because he was out! So then the following MON, order was processed and I now have em. By the looks of what people are saying, I should be doing it myself. But I was kinda hoping my friend would come so he can do the black housing on it to do evrything at once. He is a freakin expert at doing black housing(has done it to many of our friends other hondas) I think the JDM is a ripoff, though look sweet, why buy em when I can make it myself and even add the angel eyes to it!!!!Damn I cant wait!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts