Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
BUY MY SHIT! 04 S partout
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well unfortunately its come time to part out my unfinished build.
These are quality parts theres a mix of Rare one of a kind only one in the states parts, to jdm parts, to type r parts, to even rep parts.

**LOW BALLERS READ NO FURTHER AND LEAVE THE THREAD** post will be ignored

If you dont like something about the thread or prices listed guess what ZERO FUCKS GIVEN

SMALL PARTS AND BITS WILL NOT BE SOLD UNTIL 50% OF THE PARTS LISTED BELOW ARE SOLD, SO DONT ASK FOR SMALL LOW DOLLAR OEM PARTS OFF THE CAR, THEY WILL BE IGNORED UNTIL MAJORITY OF THE AFTERMARKET PARTS ARE SOLD

I WILL HOLD NO PARTS AT ALL, THERE IS NO PAYMENT PLANS ACCEPTED, THERE IS NO CREDIT, PAYPAL AND CASH IS ALL I DO, SO IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE FUNDS ARE ARE JUST WINDOW SHOPPING I WILL IGNORE ANY POST OR PMS

Some prices will need to be adjusted to current market condition so I will be looking at that throughout the next week.... one of a kind parts or rare parts do not expect any price adjustments, will also update per item pics next week when i get the time

Its taken me a lot of time to get this far and alot of money and waiting for some of these parts so they are as listed... any questions on condition, etc. can be asked... all prices are excluding shipping

Car is a 2004 Acura RSX Type-S Night Hawk Black Pearl NHBP converted to an 05-06 with a Euro Accord Type r swap etc.

**BLACK LIST** Parts not to be mentioned or asked about point blank period
Volks
Recaros
Pioneer double din
Takata harness
Harness bar
Cusco Door pillar bars
V1 Valentine One
Wink mirror
mugen rear carbon fiber lip
Type R rear high spoiler
Carbon Fiber aspec mini decklid

1) Type R (Euro Accord R) motor (factory RBC better than si rbc, Engine harness, powder coated purple valve cover..... - $2,500
(under 55k on motor, Transmission and KPRO SOLD)

2) JDM AUNTHENTIC TOP SECRET FRONT BUMPER (only one in the states and converted to 05-06 that i know of, did get some damage in the accident i will update current pics of it later, i can repair if wanted but price will increase, also will only mount with type R front bumper support bar sold separately wont fit with oem) - $800 OBO as is

SOLD) Aspec Front Lip and bumper (no tabs, and repaired already, grill not included) - $300

4) JDM Type R Front Bumper Reinforcement bar with hardware and brackets - $150

5) Radiator Support bar, semi polished and painted with sparkle flakes (needs repolish) - $80

6) AutoSource max racing hood rep with rainguard - $600

7) Brembo Setup (These are TL-S brembos with TL-s pads, S200 rotors, and rsx hub, everything but the hub is BRAND NEW and has less than 300 miles on it) - $975

SOLD) ClubRSX/ PLM/ Kiddracing header, under 1,000 miles use - $260 or $300 with sensor

SOLD) FUJITSUBO RM-01A Full catback exhaust (the midpipe section was cut out and rewelded to sit a little higher for slammed cars as well as low headers - $700

10) EM2 Swaybar with endlinks - $60

SOLD) Cusco Front Strut Bar, recently polished and powdercoated mounts purple - $150

12) Cusco Rear Strut Bar, recently polished and powdercoated mounts purple - $150

13) ARC radiator cap... needs tlc $15

SOLD) JDM ITR DC5r red carpet (pretty clean) -$280

SOLD) JDM ITR DC5r red floor mats entire set (has acid stain behind driver seat, never bothered me though) - $180

16) EP3 EPS Electronic power steering rack, mounts, harness, BCU computer, fully polished delete pulley, and belt - $500

SOLD) JDM Door panels with itr recaro door inserts - $200

18) Innovative Motor mounts and transmission. 60a transmission mount/75a rear mount/ 60 a passenger mount, front mount is oem with esmm inserts (under 5k miles on mounts minus front) - $200

19) K tuned gen 2 coil pack cover - $60 or $80 if want top half fully polished

20) Carbon Fiber Privacy hatch cover (believe a tab or two broke during accident and a few scratches/haze that can be wetsanded out) - $100

SOLD) Raceland Coilovers with custom moog inverted tie rod ends (driver strut needs to be replaced and sent in unless you dont mind it being bouncy) - $260

SOLD) Front (4 bolts) and Rear Camber Kit, unsure of brand - $80

23) Black interior (dashboard, center console, door trim, quarter window trim, hatch trim) no seats, no airbags, no seatbelts, no carpet - $300

24) Seatbelts and buckles for all 4 - $250

25) Passenger Airbag - $280

26) Driver airbag- $150

27) Elemental Designs custom false floor in floor hidden sub box with all the parts, including two Clarion 10" shallow mount subs, and a Crunch Amp (sub box is discontinued and rare) - $850

SOLD) AutoSource sideskirt combo ( Chargespeed style diffuser sideskirts mounted to mugen style sideskirts) $400 for both or $250 seprately

SOLD) Custom Retrofit headlight setup (LS 460r (bixeneon) Retrofitted Headlights (CauQazn) by rsxretrofits.com, LS460 Intergrated Turn Signals CCFL ring, D2S: Osram Xenarc 66240 bulbs 4.3k, Morimoto 55w ballast, relay and harness kit - $1,200

SOLD) Mugen style Pedals and Strutking dead rest pedal - $80

SOLD) JDM EMBLEMS, front itr honda emblem, rear Honda emblem, front grill type S emblem. - $100

SOLD) DC5r ITR jdm window visors - $150

33) also have passenger fender, passenger door, hatch glass, windshield, winglets, passenger tailight, guage cluster, oem mats, rear seats, starter, sunroof, manual powersteering pump, abs lines, cruise control, headlight and tailight brackets, etc.

·
:)
17,498 Posts
let me take those volks off of you man. And the red recaros too!

·
Unpopular Opinion
460,457 Posts
let me take those volks off of you man. And the red recaros too!

How much for the swap?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
1) Type R (Euro Accord R) motor (factory RBC better than si rbc, has small crack covered with jb weld but should probably be welded eventually, rsx Type S 6 speed transmission housing with complete SI internals including better gearing, tsx 6th, better synchros, as well as LSD (note: it has only been driven in first gear since the accident but did so without problems), Competition clutch 8lb flywheel, Clutch Net stage 2 pressure plate, ACT stage 2 clutch disc, Kpro (no reverse lockout) Engine harness, powder coated purple valve cover..... - $4,500 without accessories (under 55k on motor under 60k on transmission)

·
:)
17,498 Posts
If you don't want people asking about Volk/recaros, u might want to take them out of your pics. :)

·
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
How much for the front and read honda badge. And the front type s one as well

there currently pending but if they fall through $120 shipped

How much for aspec front without bumper? Is it oem?
oem, but not parting, to much interest together

How much for the swap?

$4,500

Mugen sides w/o the chargespeed diffusers to 94533
Mugen is pending local if it falls though ill get quotes on shipping

Pics of 20 and 23?
will hopefully get pics mid next week

I somehow missed that whole section after the pics... looks like I won't be viewing anymore threads from my iPhone.

OP interested in selling just the motor with the engine harness and valve cover?
Could do, so no kpro and no tranny... what about the flywheel and clutch setup? flywheels is 8lb under 10k miles, and clutch setup is under 3k miles

:crying: glws bro
I know, sucks so bad... thanks bro

price for just Aspec front lip?
as of now not parting seprately

jdm window visors shipped to 93309
Ill get a quote on shipping and PM you

If you don't want people asking about Volk/recaros, u might want to take them out of your pics. :)
Lol, not going to go through the efford of photoshopping everything I dont want to sale out of the pictures.. any pictures of the interior will show the recaros and any pictures of exterior parts will most likely show the volks which is the reason the following section was posted before the sale list

"
**BLACK LIST** Parts not to be mentioned or asked about point blank period
Volks
Recaros
Pioneer double din
Takata harness
Harness bar
Cusco Door pillar bars
V1 Valentine One
Wink mirror
mugen rear carbon fiber lip
Type R rear high spoiler
Carbon Fiber aspec mini decklid"

·
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:thumbsup: Ha thanks alot , something told me no matter how prepared I was for nonsense it would still occur, glad to see some people can still read ha

·
Carbotanium Member
423 Posts
Could do, so no kpro and no tranny... what about the flywheel and clutch setup? flywheels is 8lb under 10k miles, and clutch setup is under 3k miles
Right, I have a transmission, kpro, clutch + flywheel for a Type S... just needing an engine from the valve cover down to the oil pan. How much would you sell it for (with engine harness and a copy of the Kpro calibration file you were using)?

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.