Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to give you props on running such a smooth operation!

I've ordered DOZEN of parts already, only had to return one (scuffed), and it was a no hassle and quick replacment!

I am looking to order a Roof Liner w/ no sunroof, would you have access to order that? I see it listed in the picture diagram, hopefully you can do a special order. Thanks for your help

·
Registered
482 Posts
Just wanted to give you props on running such a smooth operation!

I've ordered DOZEN of parts already, only had to return one (scuffed), and it was a no hassle and quick replacment!

I am looking to order a Roof Liner w/ no sunroof, would you have access to order that? I see it listed in the picture diagram, hopefully you can do a special order. Thanks for your help
Thank you for the compliment. I sent you a PM regarding the roof liner. Remember, as a ClubRSX forum member, in addition to 25% off MSRP, you receive an extra 5% off of your parts subtotal.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I've ordered from Delray before... just noticed that you guys were a site sponsor. Will definitely make sure that my OEM orders are through Delray in the future.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I've placed quite a few orders over the past few months. Delray continues to be a great source for OEM parts - and it's tough to beat with the discount.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts