Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone got a good pic of their greddy type s bov done on a greddy kit? Does it just bolt up to an existing pipe that came with the kit or do i need to purchase one?

·
Registered
169 Posts
To my knowledge it bolts on directly to existing piping supplied with your turbo, so no additional piping is required.

Sean

·
Banned
3,435 Posts
another question.. I see the greddy kit retailing for 2500, than the intercooler kit another 700.. Does the BOV come with either one? I looked in the description, and dont see either one. thanks!

·
1st Boosted RSX in DFW
529 Posts
Heres mine... welded

Attachments

·
Registered
6,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
does the greddy bov involve welding on the flange and then welding on the bov to a specific pipe?

·
The Drone
1,398 Posts
no bro just the welding of the flange. just like in the picture. the flange welds on the pipe and the bov just bolts right up to the flange.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
since the weld is only on the pipe and the bov fits directly on it .. would it work to take off the current bov and put another one on in it's place (considering the flange size is right for both bov's)

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
gabe116 said:
Heres mine... welded
looks good :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
1st Boosted RSX in DFW
529 Posts
Thanks Dude... even kenji said it was a good weld.....And im sure other BOV with the same flange size would fit... Im not sure though...:dontknow:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts