Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Korican
874 Posts
DPark14 said:
Which exhaust is better in performance, sound and looks in you opinion?
Look forget about performance, alone there isn't much difference. Sound and looks is the true question :thumbsup: I have heard both (on different cars, also years) IMO HKS is a better sounding, and better looking. Also I don't know what it is like around you. But here Greddy Evo is like the king of the ricers exhausts.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
hks sounds hella nice. but its like aem vs. injen cai? personal preference

·
Hondata-4
232 Posts
What is the difference between the Evo2 and the first evo??

·
Arizona Basketball
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TypeS401 said:
What is the difference between the Evo2 and the first evo??
Not much. Evo2 is made of all stainless steel and the Evo only has a stainless steel tip. That's all.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
damn what at tripp.... i was about to just post a forum hks hipower vs greddy evo but here i am with someone who already posted it.... lol that saved me some time...

anyways im stuck on the same situation....

ive wanted the hks hipower over the greddy evo but i might get a jdm itr rear lip and the hks wont fit with it right? is there anyway it can fit? the reason why i was going towards the greddy evo was cuz of the lip, however i would rather get hks... ahhhh dont kno what to do :dontknow:

·
I see what you did there
12,635 Posts
get the evo :)

btw i own the hks :)

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
sk said:
get the evo :)

btw i own the hks :)

whyy get the evo ? reasons reasons reasons... tell us the reasons... are u unsatisfied wit ur hks-hipower?

·
I see what you did there
12,635 Posts
its like the c-west lip, everybody has it now =p heh its cool but u dont want it to be like a civic, you see it everywhere. lol

but honestly u have to mod some stuff or the HKS will melt ur bumper. i personally dont like how the greddy sounds

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
damn how come theres never anyt sound clips of the hks hipower? if someone has a sound clip and is kind enough.... please post em and help us fellow clubrsx members out!!!!!!!!!!!! thank u

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
thats sthe hks Ti exhaust not hi power :dontknow:

·
I see what you did there
12,635 Posts
i vote GReddy!

·
Arizona Basketball
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
At first, when I made this thread I was learning towards the Greddy but know I don't know which exhaust to go with.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts