Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Adapter included?

has anyone else seen this, it says for all RSX non type s uses included adapter???? could this be true, and if it is it is about damn time!!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I sure would like to find out if any base owners has purchased and installed this system. i hope it is true... if it is...EVO2 here i come.

Reverand said:
Adapter included?

has anyone else seen this, it says for all RSX non type s uses included adapter???? could this be true, and if it is it is about damn time!!!!

·
Banned
2,698 Posts
I have an EVO2 sitting in my garage right now. Once i saw this thread, I called Greddy up to see if they had this part available, but I was told they have not yet released an adapter (and he didnt sound like they would be anytime soon) for the base. I was told that i could go to an exhast shop and have one made. I've had a 5Zigen fireball adapter on order, so i am just waiting for this piece to finally get delivered. I'll let you know how it goes...im anxious to get this thing installed finally....huge 4" tip omg

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i heard that the 5Zigen would only fit the 5Zigen exhaust, i dont see how that is possible. the connections to the CAT has to bee the same with every exhasut right? Type-s cats dont vary. They only probably would be the connection to the GReddy exhaust. I am still not sure whether i need an exhaust think ill work on my body kit first.

·
Banned
2,698 Posts
Reverand said:
i heard that the 5Zigen would only fit the 5Zigen exhaust, i dont see how that is possible. the connections to the CAT has to bee the same with every exhasut right? Type-s cats dont vary. They only probably would be the connection to the GReddy exhaust. I am still not sure whether i need an exhaust think ill work on my body kit first.
I can verify that the 5zigen adapter will work with the evo2. I just installed mine last night and it worked perfectly! :thumbsup: Im lovin it!

·
Registered
237 Posts
ResidueRSX said:
I can verify that the 5zigen adapter will work with the evo2. I just installed mine last night and it worked perfectly! :thumbsup: Im lovin it!

Oh man! I envy you!!!! so the 5zigen adapter does work...nice!!!! hwo do you like the exhaust, do u feel it more peppy???

·
Banned
2,698 Posts
capt._Crash said:
Oh man! I envy you!!!! so the 5zigen adapter does work...nice!!!! hwo do you like the exhaust, do u feel it more peppy???
The 4.5" tip is a little bigger then i'd wanted, but it still looks nice. :drool: The sound is clean. I hear the exhaust with the windows up from idle up to about 3.5-4k rpm and higher up my intake is louder. Its an awesome setup. More peppy...Not sure, doesnt really feel any different :dontknow: But its definately nice! :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts