Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

· Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Can't wait to get k-pro and rh. I think that combo w/ the evo2 will sound sick as hell, not to mention the hp's.

· The Photographer
1,688 Posts
Mine hits the top of my bumper and rattles when it gets hot, I think thats only because the previous owner of the exhaust bent the pipe to clear aftermarket sway bars or something, at least thats what I was told. I bought mine from Download, the first owner was ABP_types who did the mod.

· Registered
112 Posts
Ive got an 05 rsx base automatic does anyone know how much hp the evo 2 will add to my car i also just ordered an injen cai not the club rsx edition but the other one they have its the SP1470P and i was wondering if someone could tell me how much hp that will add also

· Registered
270 Posts
i've read that these are fairly quiet.... is this correct? im thinking about getting one, I just dont want an exhaust that's really loud
its very quiet if you have a catalytic converter in place. i put mine on with stock header and cat and couldnt even hear it besides a low rumble at idle and some resonance at 2000rpm.

after i put on the header and test pipe it gained what i think is the perfect amount of sound. very low, not raspy, not even loud

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.