Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to bring back this thread up again... but i really love the GReddy front Lip... How bad is this lip becuz ive been hearing alot of bad stuff about it cracking very easily.. is the material that weak? what kind of material is it?

i have a nighthawk black pearl type s so it would look really nice..


thinking of the Greddy front lip, Oem Sides, Type R wing, but im confuzed on what rear to get? i dont want the OEM rear.


is the Greddy front lip worth it?




thanks a lot guys
 

·
Old Man
Joined
·
4,940 Posts
Made of Abs plastic and it is very breakable if you hit something with enough impact. If you plan on getting the Type-R wing I suggest either type-r rear or wings west rear.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha i knew RSX texan was gonna come here and save my day!


damn yo, rsx texan- your shit be loookin bangin' dawg. keep up the good shit man.

clean, sleek, very nice taste.



hope mine can look pretty clean too =T
 

·
Old Man
Joined
·
4,940 Posts
integra_k20a2 said:
haha i knew RSX texan was gonna come here and save my day!


damn yo, rsx texan- your shit be loookin bangin' dawg. keep up the good shit man.

clean, sleek, very nice taste.



hope mine can look pretty clean too =T
:D Thanks part ner :laughing:
 

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
Joined
·
5,574 Posts
integra_k20a2 said:
Sorry to bring back this thread up again... but i really love the GReddy front Lip... How bad is this lip becuz ive been hearing alot of bad stuff about it cracking very easily.. is the material that weak? what kind of material is it?

i have a nighthawk black pearl type s so it would look really nice..


thinking of the Greddy front lip, Oem Sides, Type R wing, but im confuzed on what rear to get? i dont want the OEM rear.


is the Greddy front lip worth it?




thanks a lot guys
Sounds like the way my car used to look (took off the type-r wing for an oem one). No rear lip though, hoenstly dont think I need one.

I'm on my second greddy lip. Only lip i really like, but just be really really careful with it. Don't sneeze too hard when you're around it, and by all means, avoid potholes/unearthed manholes, uneven pavement, etc.



 

·
I am a non smoker
Joined
·
5,202 Posts
im absolutly in love with the greddy front lip, how much did u guys pay for urs, because i am very very intersted!
 

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
Joined
·
5,574 Posts
180 shipped x2

50 paint x2
 

·
cold chillin
Joined
·
8,065 Posts
paid about 170 @ my local shop.

i wouldnt be able 2 give u a price painted cuz i got my cf hood sides painted along with my lip for 120 all together.

good luck!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
789 Posts
It's fragile, so be carefull, but man does it look sweet. i'm about to get my second one painted and installed next Wednesday. I personally like the Erebuni rear, but there aren't any sideskirts to blend it into the rest of the car. Doing a piecemeal body kit is very, very difficult, but that's the way I'm going to do it because I like different parts of different kits. Maybe do the INGS sideskirts and rear with the GReddy front chin, I thought about this as well.
 

·
Mugen whore
Joined
·
1,592 Posts
I had greddy front lip with ings sides n rear! :thumbsup: :laughing: Shit looked clean but i cracked the lip n sides and the rear had a terrible fit.

Now i have OEM sides n rear with Mugen front! WOOT!:driving:
 

·
Old Man
Joined
·
4,940 Posts
RsX_Boi said:
I had greddy front lip with ings sides n rear! :thumbsup: :laughing: Shit looked clean but i cracked the lip n sides and the rear had a terrible fit.

Now i have OEM sides n rear with Mugen front! WOOT!:driving:
You got the genuine mugen front? Or the replica? Post some pictures of it mang I wanna see :)
 

·
Da Supafly Guy!
Joined
·
542 Posts
i say greddy CF front lip($399, no painting), OEM/type-r CF sides ($420, no painting), and then type-r CF rear lip($229, no painting).....and if you already have a CF hood, that should go well together! I might do that...when i save up enough money.

I got those prices from rsx motorsports...there might be better prices out there.......thats a lot of money: $1050
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
789 Posts
Reverand - Definitely post some pics of that when you get it on your car. I'd love to see that. I wish they made this chin spoiler in urethaine because even CF will have issues with hit things. It won't break but the paint will crack and flake off and the polymer will crack too. Nothing is safe from out crappy roads, but urethaine gives you best chance or survival.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i got a local shop that will give it to me for like 140-150..... im a guy that will go everywhere to get the cheapest shit.... so imma try to get the greddy front lip cheaper then 140-150....

got aem cai for 175 brand new when the price was still 260
tien s techs for 120 brand new when the price was like 200 or so.

greddy front lip- illl get back to u on how cheap i get it!


my setup is going to be greddy front lip, oem sides, and type R (but thats later when i have more money)


as for now i have a OEM front lip and Rear lip for sale- located in so cal and picked up only.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
oh yeah how will the greddy lip hang with the tien s tech's drop? will it be ok or no?
 
1 - 20 of 80 Posts
Top