Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone has picture of Greddy Front lip installed???not side and rear????

I am planning to get the greddy front lip not side and rear...i dont know how it will looks so......Would it look shitty having only front lips installed????

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Is there big ground clearance different between OEM and Greddy????

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
greddy is significantly lower than the oem lip... a few people have it w/o sides and rear... search for "Saint Bic" (sp?). he has nbp with just the greddy lip...

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What will be good combo with greddy front lip????any ideas???

·
Registered
650 Posts
i like that fact that you took outthe center A emblem...nice move...also you should advertise your home addy like that...therez soem crayzie people outthere u noe

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i was going to get JDM SIDE AND REAR but i think i am going to get OEM and JDM rear...do i get oem from dealer shop???or can i get in online??cheaper?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sweet ride..

·
RED DRAGONS!!!
11,903 Posts
I dont know about the C-West pieces with the GReddy lip, the C-West kit has a few lines in it and teh GReddy lip is more smooth, I think The RSX Texan has that set up and it doesnt look bad on his RSX, I guess you have to see it to give it a good opinion.

Yes I think it would look good on a white RSX, it looks good on any color.

6,327 Posts
rsx2369 said:
on a white rsx what would you do... get a c-west lip or a greddy lip ???????
GREDDY is D bomb :thumbsup: ,but dont get one,lot of em has those.be creative and try something else,plus im one of those who already has em,so that make my car look more common.. :firemad: ,just kiddin bro..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts