Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Murderator
Joined
·
13,398 Posts
See sig...and this is with Intercooler...No 1/4 times yet....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
252 Posts
Arcticblue said:
See sig...and this is with Intercooler...No 1/4 times yet....
Impressive numbers Arcticblue.

vashuba311, I have a friend who is also running the GReddy kit on his Type S and has a boost level almost as high as Arcticblue's. On performance street tires, I've seen him run mid 13's consistenly.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,855 Posts
nice numbers
 

·
vashuba311
Joined
·
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the info.
Articblue- i noticed you ran 12 psi, can u run 12 psi safely because i haver seen a greddy ran at 12 everyone says 7-10
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
793 Posts
he said he had to shut his car down on the dyno at 12 pounds because it was leaning out......so no you cannot run on that boost safely.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,313 Posts
Boosted_dc5 said:
he said he had to shut his car down on the dyno at 12 pounds because it was leaning out......so no you cannot run on that boost safely.
I would love to see 1/4 mile times... I ran this weekend at the track and got a 8.9 in the 8th, but the car was soo capable of an 8.7 or maybe even .6 ... I was just killing my launch! I was on 18's+stock cat by the way.
 

·
K series tuning liberator
Joined
·
2,524 Posts
zulusTypeS said:
I would love to see 1/4 mile times... I ran this weekend at the track and got a 8.9 in the 8th, but the car was soo capable of an 8.7 or maybe even .6 ... I was just killing my launch! I was on 18's+stock cat by the way.
How did you launch that baby? I was having one hell of a time launching correctly without loosing traction in first-third. We barely get into third in the 1/8th. It was imbarrasing to say the least.....nasty burnouts though!!!! :)
 

·
riiiiiiight
Joined
·
2,405 Posts
Arcticblue said:
See sig...and this is with Intercooler...No 1/4 times yet....
Are you running a test pipe or the stock cat?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,313 Posts
teamxrsx said:
How did you launch that baby? I was having one hell of a time launching correctly without loosing traction in first-third. We barely get into third in the 1/8th. It was imbarrasing to say the least.....nasty burnouts though!!!! :)
So what was your time teamrsx?
 

·
Murderator
Joined
·
13,398 Posts
That was with Stock cat
 

·
K series tuning liberator
Joined
·
2,524 Posts
the best i could do was 9.9 in the 1/8th... no matter what i did it was too much...i even started out in second and feathered and still could not get traction thru third.....my best times N/A was a 9.2 in the 1/8th....but this is a whole new beast.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
460 Posts
impressive #s for that kit. to bad it can only run safely at 10psi. im sure if you make some tune it more you can raise it a bit more.

:D frederick :mad:
 

·
K series tuning liberator
Joined
·
2,524 Posts
PHaTFarm said:
impressive #s for that kit. to bad it can only run safely at 10psi. im sure if you make some tune it more you can raise it a bit more.

:D frederick :mad:
With a simple upgrade to 550cc injectors and you can run 12+....but the internals would not hold up long.

Yo Arcticblue: Did you ever get your 550's in your car?
 

·
Murderator
Joined
·
13,398 Posts
nope...they are still sitting in a box.....
 

·
K series tuning liberator
Joined
·
2,524 Posts
Arcticblue said:
nope...they are still sitting in a box.....
When you gonna get them bitches installed? :)
 

·
Murderator
Joined
·
13,398 Posts
when i have time to get down to a Dyno...the problem is that once i put them in i have to cut them back so i need to be on a dyno...
 

·
K series tuning liberator
Joined
·
2,524 Posts
Arcticblue said:
when i have time to get down to a Dyno...the problem is that once i put them in i have to cut them back so i need to be on a dyno...
Your right! You have to be on a dyno so u can get the duty cycle right for the boost and fuel maps you are running. Let us know how it goes when you get to that point bro.

I'm right behind you, getting mine soon.
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top